Beaphar Multi-Wormer Tablets for Cats 0.6kg - 5kg
- Product Details
Beaphar Multi Wormer for Cats is a traditional three-week treatment for roundworm and tapeworm infestations in cats.
It contains two different types of tablets, piperazine citrate and dichlorophen, to be given over three weeks. Suitable for cats from 6 months of age and weighing more than 0.6kg. It can also be given to nursing queens.
Beaphar Multi-Wormer Tablets for Cats 0.6kg to 5kg is available in the following size:
- 6 Tablets
- Kills roundworms and tapeworms
- Three-week treatment
- Suitable for cats from 6 months of age
- UK-authorised veterinary medicine
- Each pack contains sufficient tablets to treat a 5kg cat over the three-week course
Active IngredientPiperazine citrate, dichlorophen
ALWAYS FULLY READ THE PRODUCT PACKAGING BEFORE USE.
Do not remove the tablet(s) from the foil blister until ready to use the product.
The treatment consists of three doses given at weekly intervals to treat roundworms and tapeworms.
- Week one: PINK tablets
- Week two: FAWN tablets
- Week three: PINK tablets
Tablets may be given whole or crushed and mixed into food.
Weigh your cat carefully and calculate the correct dose using the following table. The amount is the same for both the pink and fawn-coloured tablets.
- Cats weighing 0.6kg: ½ tablet
- Cats weighing 0.7–1.3kg: 1 tablet
- Cats weighing 1.4–1.8kg: 1 ½ tablets
- Cats weighing 1.9–2.5kg: 2 tablets
- Cats weighing 2.6–3.0kg: 2 ½ tablets
- Cats weighing 3.1–3.6kg: 3 tablets
- Cats weighing 3.7–4.3kg: 3 ½ tablets
- Cats weighing 4.4–5.0kg: 4 tablets
- For cats weighing more than 5kg, give one extra tablet per kg in addition to the recommended four tablets.
It is recommended to worm your cat every three months routinely.
Do not exceed the stated dose. In the event of an overdose, seek immediate veterinary advice.