Droncit® Tablets for Cats and Dogs
- Product Details
- Feeding Guide
Why choose Droncit Tablet Tapewormer for Cats and Dogs?
A single dose of Droncit Tapewormer Tablet for Cats and Dogs effectively kills all forms of common UK adult tapeworms living within the gut.
- Targets both immature and mature forms of adult tapeworms in cats and dogs
- Vet strength formula - fast-acting treatment of tapeworms in cats and dogs
- Can be given with food for easy administration
- Highly-effective treatment against all the common species of tapeworm found in the UK including Echinococcus granulosus, Taenia multiceps, Taenia hydatigena, Taenia ovis, Taenia pisiformis, Taenia taeniaeformis and Dipylidium caninum. Also effective against Echinococcus multilocularis.
Any dog that scavenges when out walking, or cats that hunt and consume mice or birds, are at high risk of tapeworm infection. Our pets often show few, if any, signs of a tapeworm infection but if left untreated it can lead to serious health complications for your pet and your family. Don’t risk it. Trust Droncit for fast-acting treatment of all common tapeworm species found in the UK.
Droncit Tablet Tapewormer for Cats and Dogs is available in the following sizes:
- Single Tablet
- 104 Tablets
- Kills tapeworms commonly found in UK cats and dogs
- Vet strength formula fast and effective tapeworm treatment
Droncit Tablet Tapewormer for Cats and Dogs:Each tablet contains 50mg praziquantel
Most cats & dogs need worming 4 times per year, but some will require monthly worming, whilst others may need treatment less often. Please consult your vet to assess the risk level of your pet and to plan a suitable worming regime.
Not for use in dogs weighing less than 2.5kg.
Not for use in unweaned puppies and kittens.
This product may be administered to pregnant females.
Fleas serve as intermediate hosts for one of the common types of tapeworms, Dipylidium caninum. To avoid reinfection with this parasite, flea control of the animal and its housing should be carried out simultaneously. Unless flea control is complete, an infected flea population may survive, and re-treatment of the animal may be necessary.
Keep out of sight and reach of children and wash hands after use.
Do not store above 25°C.
Store in a dry place.
Any partly used tablets should be discarded.
From Vetoquinol UK: Marketing authorisation number: Vm 08007/4158
Use medicines responsibly. Droncit® Tablet for Cats and Dogs contain praziquantel. AVM-GSL. Further information is available from the datasheet or Vetoquinol UK (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The recommended dosage rate is 5mg/kg body weight, this corresponds to 1 tablet per 10kg body weight.
5kg cat = 0.5 tablets
20kg dog = 2 tablets
For oral administration only.
Tablet can be given with food.