Alphazium TT for Cats and Dogs
Delivery See details
Light (usually non-food) orders under £29 are charged £2.99 postage. Heavy (typically food) orders under £29 are charged £4.49 postage.
For Light items (under 2kg) our standard method is Royal Mail 2nd Class Tracked (there are a few exceptions, so if in doubt check our Delivery page).
To get it faster you can upgrade Light items to Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked or a Guaranteed Courier service, Saturday Courier or even before 12 noon services where available. There's a small fee, but if you're in a hurry they are worth considering. To ensure you receive your items as quickly as possible, please place your order before 12 Noon Monday to Thursday as there is no standard Saturday courier delivery.
Heavy items weighing 2kg and more are sent via courier. Heavy items ordered after 12 Noon Friday, or anytime Saturday and Sunday will be processed as soon as possible during working days.
Please note that if you are purchasing a mix of Light and Heavy items at the same time, these will be sent separately. The Heavy items being sent by Courier, the Light items by Royal Mail 2nd Class Tracked.
All exceptions to these guidelines are noted in the product description.
For more information, view our Delivery page.
- Product Details
Alphazium TT is a once daily, tasty tab to help calm anxious pets, whatever the stress trigger.
Suitable for dogs and cats, for short- or long-term use.
• Unique ingredient combination of alphalactalbumin and magnesium have a triple action effect, to help your pet cope with stressful events
• Made with Tasty Tech: a patented manufacturing process that guarantees preservation of delicate ingredients with up to 100% palatability for stress-free, treat-like administration
• Natural ingredients help calm your pet without causing drowsiness
• Available in 3 sizes for pets of all weights
Alphazium TT is a complementary feed for dogs and cats
For long term stress and anxiety: give daily for periods of one month, continue based on your pet’s current behaviour
For short term stress triggers: administer 1-3 days before a stressful event, continue during the event and for several days afterwards
• Give tab(s) directly to your pet, as you would a treat!
• Alternatively, crush and mix with food
• Tabs can be split for extra small pets