Zylkene® Plus Calming Supplement Capsules for Cats and Small Dogs (Up to 10kg) 75mg 30 Capsules
- Product Details
Most pets are likely to suffer from worry or have their emotional well-being impacted at some point in their lives, especially when something disrupts their daily routine. Unfortunately for some pets, these challenging situations can be long-term or recurring creating ongoing difficulties for both pets and pet owners. Reasons for long term challenging situations can include being home alone, the introduction of a new baby or new pets to the home or a change of environment such as moving house. Zylkene® Plus calming supplements are an ideal choice to help support your cat or dog during these longer-term challenging situations. They contain 2 naturally derived ingredients, a milk protein and white fish muscle hydrolysate that are both clinically proven to have calming effects with no addictive properties or cause of drowsiness.
- UK’s No.1 Veterinary Calming Supplement*, widely used and trusted by vets
- Perfect for helping pets cope when faced with being home alone and other long term challenging situations such as the addition of a new baby or pet to the home or a change in their normal environment
- Contains 2 natural origin ingredients, a milk protein and white fish muscle hydrolysate - with clinically proven calming effects. Delivering a calming message to the brain via the body’s natural messenger system. Promoting the natural well-being of your pet
- Easy to give capsule which can be given in multiple ways - great for fussy eaters
- Intended for long term use (use 1-2 days before and then for a minimum of 30 days)
*Kynetec market data, MAT April 2023
Zylkene® Plus Calming Supplement Capsules for Cats and Small Dogs (Up to 10kg) is available in the following size:
- 30 Capsules
- UKs No.1 Veterinary Calming Supplement*, widely used and trusted by vets
- A Dual Action Formula with enhanced calming effects
- Suitable for prolonged or recurring challenging situations inside and outside the home
- Zylkene Plus combines 2 naturally derived ingredients, a natural milk protein and white fish muscle hydrolysate - with clinically proven calming effects
- Easy to administer, simply split the capsule and sprinkle the powder onto your pets food
Product CompositionMaltodextrin, Casein (Trypsin Hydrolysed Bovine Casein) 16.3%, Fish Proteins Hydrolysed 6.5%, Magnesium Stearate
Analytical ConstituentsCrude Protein 17.3%, Crude Fat 1.5%, Crude Ash 3.5%, Moisture 3.5%, Crude Fibre 4%
For oral administration only.
Longer term use: use for 1 month then reassess their behaviour, continue if needed.
For oral administration.
The recommended daily amount should be given in one intake.
The capsule can be opened, and the powder can be mixed with food.
For cats and small dogs up to 10kg
Up to 5kg body weight = 1 Capsule
5-10kg body weight = 2 Capsules