Selehold® Spot-On Solution for Small Dogs 60mg (5.1kg-10kg)
- Product Details
This is a prescription item and will be sent once a valid prescription has been received and approved by our vet.
Selehold 60mg spot-on treatment treats and prevents flea infestations for one month following a single administration and prevents heartworm disease. This spot-on can also be used in the treatment of ear mites and biting lice in dogs. Effective treatment against intestinal roundworms and mange in dogs.
How to apply:
1. Remove the pipette from its packaging. Hold the pipette in an upright position, twist and pull the cap off.
2. Turn the cap around and place the other end of the cap back on the pipette. Push and twist the cap to break the seal, then remove the cap from the pipette.
3. Part the coat at the base of the neck in front of the shoulder blades until the skin is visible.
4. Place the tip of the pipette onto the skin and squeeze the pipette several times to empty its contents completely and directly on to the skin in one spot.
Avoid contact between the product and your fingers.
This is available in 3 pipette packs.
Do not apply when the animal’s hair coat is wet.
Avoid frequent swimming or shampooing the animal because the maintenance of effectiveness of the product in these cases has not been investigated.
For ear mite treatment, do not apply directly to the ear canal.
It is important to apply the dose as indicated to minimise the quantity that the animal can lick off.
Do not use in animals under 6 weeks of age.
Do not use in cats that are suffering from concomitant disease, or are debilitated and underweight (for size and age).
Do not use in cases of hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients.
Ordering prescription medication is easy
Follow these simple steps
- Get a prescription from your vet
- Place your order with us
- Add a prescription and tell us about your pet
- Our vets will double-check your order & once approved, your order will be dispatched within 2 working days.