Need a refill? Over 1,200 food prices cut
Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Yorkshire Terrier 28
Royal Canin Yorkshire Terrier Dog Food has been developed to meet the particular needs of adult Yorkshire Terriers.
It is available in a 1.5kg, 2 x 1.5kg and 7.5kg bags.
Key Benefits of Royal Canin Yorkshire Terrier Food:
- Radiant Fur and Healthy Skin
- Tartar Prophylaxis: Sodium phosphate intercepts the calcium in saliva, so that it cannot be used in the formation of tartar.
- The special size and texture of the kibble lead to optimized chewing and deep penetration into the teeth that gently, yet, abrasively cleans your pet's teeth
- Highest Absorption
- Delay of Ageing: antioxidant complex protects your pet's long living cells from free radicals, a reduced sodium content protects the heart and a low phosphorous content relieves the kidneys
- Chondroitinsulfatase and Glucosamine are building blocks of protein and protect your terrier's joints
Ingredients: Poultry protein (dried), corn bran, rice, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, maize, maize gluten, animal protein (hydrolysed), vegetable fibres, beet pulp, minerals, fish oil, yeasts, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, yeast hydrolysate [source of mannan oligosaccharides], borage oil (0.1%), grape seed and green tea [source of polyphenols], marigold [source of lutein], hydrolysed crustaceans [source of glucosamine], hydrolysed cartilage [source of chondroitin]. *L.I.P: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
For orders over £29 postage is free. For orders under £29 we charge £2.99 for postage
For Light items (under 2kg) our standard method is Royal Mail Second Class (there are a few exceptions, so if in doubt check our Delivery page).
To get it faster you can upgrade Light items to Royal Mail 1st Class or a Guaranteed Next Day Courier service, Saturday Courier or even before 12 noon services. There's a small fee, but if you're in a hurry they are worth considering. To qualify for next working day delivery, orders must be placed before 12 Noon Monday to Thursday. There is no standard Saturday courier delivery.
Heavy items weighing 2kg and more are sent via courier. If ordered before noon Monday to Thursday, Heavy items will be delivered next working day. Heavy items ordered after 12 Noon Friday, or anytime Saturday and Sunday will dispatched on Monday for a Tuesday delivery.
Please note that if you are purchasing a mix of Light and Heavy items at the same time, these will be sent separately. The Heavy items being sent by Courier, the Light items by Royal Mail Second Class.
All exceptions to these guidelines are noted in the product description.
For more information, view our Delivery page.
Feedback for Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Yorkshire Terrier 28 has been compiled from 4 customer reviews