Free courier delivery on food items 6kg+*
Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Yorkshire Terrier 28
Royal Canin Yorkshire Terrier Dog Food has been developed to meet the particular needs of adult Yorkshire Terriers.
It is available in 2 x 1.5kg and 7.5kg bags.
Key benefits of Royal Canin Yorkshire Terrier Food:
- Radiant Fur and Healthy Skin: Borage oil and Biotin make your dog's fur softer and more radiant. The "Intense Colour" Complex supports the development of the steel blue-gray color. Sulphurous amino acids encourage the production of keratin, and supports the formation of the fur
- Tartar Prophylaxis: Sodium phosphate intercepts the calcium in saliva, so that it cannot be used in the formation of tartar. The special size and texture of the kibble lead to optimized chewing and deep penetration into the teeth that gently, yet, abrasively cleans your pet's teeth
- Highest Absorption: select nutrients ensure the highest absorption even for fussy dogs
- Delay of Ageing: anti-Oxidant complex protects your pet's long living cells from free radicals, a reduced sodium content protects the heart, a low phosphorous content relieves the kidneys
- Chondroitinsulfate and Glucosamine, building blocks of protein, protect your terrier's joints
Ingredients: Poultry protein (dried), corn bran, rice, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, maize, maize gluten, animal protein (hydrolyzed), vegetable fibres, beet pulp, minerals, fish oil, yeasts, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, yeast hydrolyzate [source of mannan oligosaccharides], borage oil (0.1%), grape seed and green tea [source of polyphenols], marigold [source of lutein], hydrolysed crustaceans [source of glucosamine], hydrolysed cartilage [source of chondroitin]. *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
We offer a range of delivery options:
Our standard delivery is free by Royal Mail 2nd Class (for lightweight items up to 2kg) - there are some exceptions and you can see these on our delivery page. These include refridgerated items, controlled prescription medication, heavy food items 2kg+ and aerosols which have to be sent via our Courier service.
We also offer delivery by Royal Mail 1st Class or via Next Working Day Courier for a small fee (for items in stock ordered before 12pm Monday to Thursday). Where available orders can be upgraded to Next Working Day pre-12pm or Saturday Delivery. Standard courier orders placed before 12pm on Fridays will be delivered the following Monday.
Orders under £20 have a £2.50 handling fee automatically added.
Food deliveries weighing 2kg and over ordered before 12pm (Monday to Thursday) will be delivered next working day by courier - Monday to Friday - excludes Saturday delivery. Orders placed on a Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be delivered on a Tuesday. Orders weighing over 6kg are sent free.*
*Please note that any other items ordered with food will be sent separately via Royal Mail 2nd Class by default. If you require non-food items on a faster service we offer the option to upgrade to Royal Mail 1st Class or Courier delivery of non-food items for an additional charge.
For more information, view our delivery page.
Feedback for Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Yorkshire Terrier 28 has been compiled from 4 customer reviews