ROYAL CANIN® Anallergenic Veterinary Health Nutrition Dog Food
- Product Details
Please Note: All prescription diets are specifically formulated to meet specific needs, ALWAYS check with your vet which diet is best suited to your pet before ordering.
ROYAL CANIN® Anallergenic Veterinary Health Nutrition Dog Food is a complete dietetic feed for dogs formulated to reduce ingredient and nutrient intolerances using selected and highly hydrolysed sources of protein combined with selected and purified sources of carbohydrate.
ROYAL CANIN® Anallergenic Veterinary Health Nutrition Dog Food is available in the following sizes:
- 3kg Bag
- 8kg Bag
- Formulated with feather protein hydrolysate, containing very low molecular weight oligopeptides and free amino acids
- A specially formulated complex of nutrients to support the skin's natural protective barrier role and for optimal skin health
- Formulated with a purified starch source and specially formulated palatability enhancer
- A synergistic complex of antioxidants to help neutralise free radicals
- Manufacturing process designed to minimise contamination
Product CompositionMaize starch, feather hydrolysate with low molecular weight (source of L amino acids and oligopeptides), copra oil, soya oil, minerals, vegetable fibres, chicory pulp, fructo-oligo-saccharides, fish oil, mono - and diglycerides of palmitic and stearic acids esterified with citric acid, animal fat, marigold extract (source of lutein). Protein source: feather hydrolysate with low molecular weight. Carbohydrate source: maize starch
Analytical ConstituentsCrude ash: 6.5%. Crude fibre: 1.7%. Protein: 18%