Hill's™ PRESCRIPTION DIET™ z/d Food Sensitivities Dry Dog Food Original Flavour
- Product Details
Please take note of the following guidelines:
1. Veterinary food should only be fed after consulting with your pet’s veterinarian.
2. While feeding a veterinary food, you should consult your veterinarian regularly (every 6 months) regarding the usage of this food.
3. If your pet’s health deteriorates, seek veterinary advice immediately.
4. By adding selected veterinary food to the shopping cart, you confirm that your pet was examined by a veterinarian who recommended using this specific veterinary food based on their diagnosis and that you have read and understood the above instructions.
Hill's™ PRESCRIPTION DIET™ z/d Food Sensitivities Dry Dog Food is specifically formulated to support your dog's food sensitivities. It is a clinically proven nutrition to reduce skin & digestive signs from food intolerances. Food sensitivities and intolerances are potentially serious problems that can result in irritated skin, coat and ear conditions or even gastrointestinal upset. Dogs that have adverse food reactions due to a food intolerance (typically to a protein in the food) or intolerance benefit from a food designed for food sensitivities. Hill's™ nutritionists and veterinarians developed Hill's™ PRESCRIPTION DIET™ z/d Food Sensitivities Dry Dog Food to support your dog's food sensitivities. It is a clinically proven nutrition to reduce skin & digestive signs from food intolerances.
Food sensitivities happen because proteins enter the skin and cross the digestive system to the body causing the immune system to react. Hill's™ PRESCRIPTION DIET™ z/d Food Sensitivities Dry Dog Food is a specialised food with proteins that are gentle and broken into smaller pieces to help avoid detection by the immune system to help your dog feed better, prebiotics to create a healthy gut microbiome balance and fatty acids to build healthy skin.
Hill's™ PRESCRIPTION DIET™ z/d Food Sensitivities Dry Dog Food is clinically proven to reduce skin & digestive signs from food intolerances which are the outward signs you see. Rest assured this product is working inside the pet to avoid the core issue which is due to an overactive immune reaction to certain foods. With pre-digested animal proteins, antioxidants, prebiotic fibre and skin nourishing nutrients.
Hill's™ PRESCRIPTION DIET™ z/d Food Sensitivities Dry Dog Food Original Flavour is available in the following sizes:
- 3kg Bag
- 10kg Bag
- Supports a healthy skin & coat and promtes a healthy skin barrier
- Nutrition clinically proven to reduce skin & digestive signs from food intolerances
- Hydrolysed animal protein to help minimise signs of adverse food reactions
- With a proven blend of prebiotic fibres that help provide excellent stool quality
- Increased levels of essential fatty acids & high levels of vitamin E help promote a healthy skin barrier
- Clinically proven antioxidants help support a healthy immune system
- SHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite and calcium oxalate crystals
Product CompositionMaize starch, chicken liver hydrolysate (26%), ground pecan shell, cellulose, coconut oil, minerals, flaxseed, dried beet pulp, soybean oil, dried citrus pulp, fish oil (0.9%), dried cranberries, vitamins, trace elements and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols)
Analytical ConstituentsProtein 17.6%, Fat content 14.4%, Crude fibre 6.5%, Essential fatty acids 4.2%, Crude ash 5.5%, Calcium 0.85%, Phosphorus 0.51%, Sodium 0.24%, Potassium 0.69%, Magnesium 0.07%; per kg: Vitamin A 11,421IU, Vitamin D3 786IU, Vitamin E 826mg, Vitamin C 115mg, Beta-carotene 1.4mg
Exclusively feed the recommended PRESCRIPTION DIET™ food. Before use ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. Please see package for complete feeding instructions.
Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start. If unsure, ask your veterinarian.
New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food for 7 days or more.
Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
Keep fresh water available at all times.