Royal Canin Cavalier King Charles Junior
A complete food for junior dogs, especially formulated for Cavalier King Charles puppies, up to 10 months old. Supports a healthy heart and digestive system. With an exclusive kibble shape.
The Cavalier King Charles Spaniel has a lively and adaptable character and is a popular and obedient dog. Its relatively sedentary life style means that the breed is prone to overweight and an increased risk of cardiac disease (endocardiosis). The Cavalier King Charles Spaniel has a long, smooth, silky coat with naturally intense colours, which can be accentuated by certain nutrients. In keeping with its size, the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel has small jaws with tightly spaced teeth that need special care.
It is available in 2 x 1.5kg bags.
Key benefits of Cavalier King Charles Dog Food:
- Royal Canin Cavalier King Charles Junior for puppies and junior dogs up to 10 months old, contains the nutrients necessary to help support good cardiac function
- Reinforced cardiac function: The strength of the cardiac muscle is supported with a special complex of vitamins and anti-oxidants (EPA & DHA, taurine, L-carnitine and antioxidants)
- Digestive Health: This formula contributes to supporting digestive health and promoting a balance in the intestinal flora
- Natural Defences: This formula helps support the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel puppy's natural defences
- Exclusive Kibble - Dental Health: This formula helps reduce tartar formation thanks to calcium chelators
Ingredients: Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, maize, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, beet pulp, maize flour, maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein.)
Our Christmas last ordering dates are:
- Monday 18th December for 2nd Class Post
- Wednesday 20th December for 1st Class Post & Courier
For orders over £29 postage is free. For orders under £29 we charge £2.99 for postage
For Light items (under 2kg) our standard method is Royal Mail Second Class (there are a few exceptions, so if in doubt check our Delivery page).
To get it faster you can upgrade Light items to Royal Mail 1st Class or a Guaranteed Next Day Courier service, Saturday Courier or even before 12 noon services. There's a small fee, but if you're in a hurry they are worth considering. To qualify for next working day delivery, orders must be placed before 12 Noon Monday to Thursday. There is no standard Saturday courier delivery.
Heavy items weighing 2kg and more are sent via courier. If ordered before noon Monday to Thursday, Heavy items will be delivered next working day. Heavy items ordered after 12 Noon Friday, or anytime Saturday and Sunday will dispatched on Monday for a Tuesday delivery.
Please note that if you are purchasing a mix of Light and Heavy items at the same time, these will be sent separately. The Heavy items being sent by Courier, the Light items by Royal Mail Second Class.
All exceptions to these guidelines are noted in the product description.
For more information, view our Delivery page.