Need a refill? Over 1,200 food prices cut
Eukanuba Veterinary Diet Dog Restricted Calorie
Veterinary Diet Dog Restricted Calorie is formulated for safe and effective weight loss in dogs. This formula provides nutrients needed to support overall health and well-being whilst being low fat and having a low energy density.
It is available in a 12 x 400g pack or 2 x 1.5kg and 12kg bags.
Key Benefits of Eukanuba Restricted Calorie Dog Food include:
- Low energy density supports the loss of body weight
- L-carnitine supports fat metabolism
- Increased protein helps to maintain lean muscle mass
- High-quality animal based protein and low fat helps reduce caloric intake and promote a healthy body composition
- Special carbohydrate blend of barley and sorghum has a slow glucose release to help support the normal blood glucose and insulin response
- Purified sources of glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate provide the building blocks for cartilage to support joint health
- Targeted omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acid ratio helps to maintain a healthy skin and glossy coat
Ingredients: Dry Food: Maize, grits, Dried Chicken and Turkey, maize, sorghum, barley, dried beet pulp, chicken digest, fish meal, dried whole egg, animal fat, brewer’s dried yeast, potassium chloride, sodium hexametaphosphate, fructooligosaccharides, linseed, glucosamine (475mg/kg) and chondroitin sulphate(45mg/kg).
Biscuits: Wheat flour, Dried Chicken and Turkey, dried beet pulp, dicalcium phosphate, brewer’s dried yeast, dried whole egg, chicken digest, sodium chloride, animal fat, fish meal, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, linseed.
Wet Food: Chicken, white fish, chicken liver, rice, maize grits, chicken by-products, beef by-products, fish meal, dried whole egg, dried beet pulp,potassium chloride, linseed, calcium carbonate, monosodium phosphate, sodium chloride.
For orders over £29 postage is free. For orders under £29 we charge £2.99 for postage
For Light items (under 2kg) our standard method is Royal Mail Second Class (there are a few exceptions, so if in doubt check our Delivery page).
To get it faster you can upgrade Light items to Royal Mail 1st Class or a Guaranteed Next Day Courier service, Saturday Courier or even before 12 noon services. There's a small fee, but if you're in a hurry they are worth considering. To qualify for next working day delivery, orders must be placed before 12 Noon Monday to Thursday. There is no standard Saturday courier delivery.
Heavy items weighing 2kg and more are sent via courier. If ordered before noon Monday to Thursday, Heavy items will be delivered next working day. Heavy items ordered after 12 Noon Friday, or anytime Saturday and Sunday will dispatched on Monday for a Tuesday delivery.
Please note that if you are purchasing a mix of Light and Heavy items at the same time, these will be sent separately. The Heavy items being sent by Courier, the Light items by Royal Mail Second Class.
All exceptions to these guidelines are noted in the product description.
For more information, view our Delivery page.