Ocryl Eye Cleaner and Tear Stain Remover for Dogs, Cats, Horses and Exotics
- Product Details
Ocryl Eye Cleaner and Tear Stain Remover is a gentle, eye-cleansing solution which can help combat unsightly tear stains whilst gently removing debris and crusts from the eye, conjunctival sac and periorbital region, which can be uncomfortable for your pet if left untreated. Ocryl Eye Cleaner and Tear Stain Remover contains soothing rose extract to help alleviate inflammation and methylene blue, boric acid and sodium borate, which act as an antiseptic and astringent. This solution can also be used to prepare the eye before the application of medicated drops.
Ocryl Eye Cleaner and Tear Stain Remover for Dogs, Cats, Horses and Exotics is available in the following size:
- 135ml Bottle
- A gentle solution which helps to soften crusts and debris to aid removal
- Can be used to flush and clean the eye and the surrounding area
- Combats hair discolouration caused by tear staining
- Removes debris that can otherwise act as a site for microbial multiplication
- Helps to prepare the eye for other medicated drops
Product CompositionBenzalkonium chloride, methylene blue, boric acid & sodium borate, rose extract
Apply directly or soak a cotton swab and press it onto the area to soak and wipe away crusts.
Attack Phase (for current discolouration): Apply Ocryl using a well-soaked cotton ball, 1-2 times daily until the discolouration is resolved. Results are expected within 10-14 days of use.
Maintenance and Prevention Phase: Apply Ocryl using a well-soaked cotton ball, 1-2 times per week.