Hill's™ PRESCRIPTION DIET™ i/d Digestive Care Dry Dog Food with Chicken
Delivery See details
Light (usually non-food) orders under £39 are charged £2.99 postage. Heavy (typically food) orders under £39 are charged £4.49 postage.
For Light items (under 2kg) our standard method is Royal Mail 2nd Class Tracked (there are a few exceptions, so if in doubt check our Delivery page).
To get it faster you can upgrade Light items to Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked or a Guaranteed Courier service, Saturday Courier or even before 12 noon services. There's a small fee, but if you're in a hurry they are worth considering. There is no standard Saturday courier delivery.
Heavy items weighing 2kg and more are sent via courier. If your order is urgent, please place it before noon Monday to Thursday to ensure you receive it as quickly as possible. Heavy items ordered after 12 Noon Friday, or anytime Saturday and Sunday will be dispatched on normal working days.
Please note that if you are purchasing a mix of Light and Heavy items at the same time, these will be sent separately. The Heavy items being sent by Courier, the Light items by Royal Mail 2nd Class Tracked.
All exceptions to these guidelines are noted in the product description.
For more information, view our Delivery page.
- Product Details
Hill's™ PRESCRIPTION DIET™ i/d Digestive Care Dry Dog Food is a great tasting nutrition clinically proven to help reduce digestive upsets. This highly digestible food is enriched with electrolytes and B vitamins to ensure easy nutrient absorption and replace lost nutrients. Made with Hill's proprietary ActivBiome+ ingredient technology, a special blend of prebiotic fibres, clinically shown to rapidly nourish the gut microbiome to support optimal stool quality and digestive health. Fortified with Omega-3 & Omega-6s and clinically proven antioxidants to help support a healthy immune system. Hill's™ PRESCRIPTION DIET™ i/d Digestive Care Dry Dog Food is specially formulated to help reduce digestive upsets and meets the special nutritional needs of puppies and adult dogs.
- Acute gastroenteritis (diarrhoea or vomiting)
- Constipation (motility impaired)
- Flatulence - Gastritis (acute or chronic)
- Gastrointestinal disorders in puppies
- Oesophageal disorders
- Recovery from gastrointestinal surgery
- Cushing's syndrome
- Diabetes, underweight
- Neoplasia, most forms
Hill's™ PRESCRIPTION DIET™ i/d Digestive Care Dry Dog Food with Chicken is available in the following sizes:
- 1.5kg Bag
- 4kg Bag
- 12kg Bag
- 16kg Bag
- Specially formulated by Hill's™ nutritionists and veterinarians to support your dog’s digestive health
- Clinically proven nutrition to help reduce digestive upsets in dogs
- Highly digestible formula to support easy nutrient absorption with Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids support healthy skin and luxurious coat
- ActivBiome+ ingredient technology is a proprietary blend of prebiotics shown to rapidly nourish the gut microbiome to support digestive health and well-being
- Unique blend of prebiotic fibres to promote regular bowel movements and help balance digestive function
- High levels of electrolytes & B vitamins help replace lost nutrients from digestive upset
- Clinically proven antioxidants support a healthy immune system
Product CompositionCereals, meat and animal derivatives (chicken 7%), eggs and egg derivatives, derivatives of vegetable origin, vegetable protein extracts, oils and fats, minerals, fruit, seeds. Highly digestible ingredients: Maize, brewers' rice, dried whole eggs, chicken and turkey meal, maize gluten meal, animal fat, vegetable oil
Exclusively feed the recommended PRESCRIPTION DIET™ food. Before use ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet.
Please see package for complete feeding instructions. Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start. If unsure, ask your veterinarian.
New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food for 7 days or more.
Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
Fresh water should be available at all times.
The complementary treat that goes with Hill's™ PRESCRIPTION DIET™ i/d Digestive Care Dog Food is Hill's™ Hypoallergenic Dog Treats.