Seresto Collar for Fleas and Ticks on Dogs and Puppies
Delivery See details
Light (usually non-food) orders under £29 are charged £2.99 postage. Heavy (typically food) orders under £29 are charged £4.49 postage.
For Light items (under 2kg) our standard method is Royal Mail 2nd Class Tracked (there are a few exceptions, so if in doubt check our Delivery page).
To get it faster you can upgrade Light items to Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked or a Guaranteed Courier service, Saturday Courier or even before 12 noon services where available. There's a small fee, but if you're in a hurry they are worth considering. To ensure you receive your items as quickly as possible, please place your order before 12 Noon Monday to Thursday as there is no standard Saturday courier delivery.
Heavy items weighing 2kg and more are sent via courier. Heavy items ordered after 12 Noon Friday, or anytime Saturday and Sunday will be processed as soon as possible during working days.
Please note that if you are purchasing a mix of Light and Heavy items at the same time, these will be sent separately. The Heavy items being sent by Courier, the Light items by Royal Mail 2nd Class Tracked.
All exceptions to these guidelines are noted in the product description.
For more information, view our Delivery page.
- Product Details
Seresto Dog Flea Collar with Tick Control - Suitable for puppies of 6 weeks
Fleas and ticks do more than just bite. They can also transmit diseases which can be harmful and even fatal for pets. Seresto flea and tick control collar protects your dog for up to 8 months in a single application. The flea collar releases its active ingredients at a slow and steady rate which is able to kill fleas and ticks for up to 8 months. No prescription required.
Choose the correct size collar for your dog's weight:
- Under 8kg - Small (38cm) 1.25g Imidacloprid, 0.56g Flumethrin
- Over 8kg - Large (70cm) 4.50g Imidacloprid, 2.03g Flumethrin
- Long lasting protection in a single application - lasts up to 8 months.
- Kills fleas on contact and ticks before they bite your pet.
- Water resistant - still works even if your pooch gets wet.
- Easy to fit - simple adjustable collars for small dogs and large dogs.
- No prescription required.
Pop the collar on your dog for up to 8 months protection. There is no need to apply any spot on flea treatment in the meantime.
Active IngredientFlumethrin, Imidacloprid
How to Apply Seresto for Dogs
- Remove the collar from the protective bag directly before use.
- Unroll the collar and remove any remaining plastic connectors on the inside of the collar.
- Adjust the collar around your dog’s neck, without tightening it too tight (it should be possible to insert two fingers between the collar and the neck).
- Pull excess collar through the loop and cut off any excess that extends beyond 2cm.
- Check periodically and adjust if necessary, especially in growing puppies.