Dechra SPECIFIC CDD-HY Allergen Plus Hypoallergenic Dry Dog Food
Delivery See details
Light (usually non-food) orders under £29 are charged £2.99 postage. Heavy (typically food) orders under £29 are charged £4.49 postage.
For Light items (under 2kg) our standard method is Royal Mail 2nd Class Tracked (there are a few exceptions, so if in doubt check our Delivery page).
To get it faster you can upgrade Light items to Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked or a Guaranteed Courier service, Saturday Courier or even before 12 noon services. There's a small fee, but if you're in a hurry they are worth considering. There is no standard Saturday courier delivery.
Heavy items weighing 2kg and more are sent via courier. If your order is urgent, please place it before noon Monday to Thursday to ensure you receive it as quickly as possible. Heavy items ordered after 12 Noon Friday, or anytime Saturday and Sunday will be dispatched on normal working days.
Please note that if you are purchasing a mix of Light and Heavy items at the same time, these will be sent separately. The Heavy items being sent by Courier, the Light items by Royal Mail 2nd Class Tracked.
All exceptions to these guidelines are noted in the product description.
For more information, view our Delivery page.
- Product Details
- Feeding Guide
The SPECIFIC Food Allergen Management range has been created by dog nutrition and veterinary experts to be both tasty and nutritious.
SPECIFIC are pet owners too and understand that you want the best for your dog. That is why they have developed a whole range of vet-recommended sensitive dog food made with tried and trusted ingredients to give your dog the best possible nutrition. Not only is it more convenient for you than making hypoallergenic dog food at home, you can also be confident that it contains high-quality ingredients and all the essential nutrients your dog needs.
- Dry 2kg, 7kg, 12kg
- Formulated by dog nutrition experts for dogs with food intolerances.
- High-quality, highly digestible ingredients - gentle on the dog digestive system.
- Hydrolysed salmon protein - a special process cuts the protein molecules into very small pieces making them too small be recognised by the immune system so less likely to trigger a reaction.
- Limited number of ingredients - our sensitive stomach dog food uses fewer ingredients to reduce the risk of an adverse food reaction
- High levels of skin supporting nutrients to support healthy skin and coat and to support the skin's natural protective barrier function.
- More convenient than homemade dog food
- No added artificial colours or flavourings
DryRice, rice protein, pork fat, hydrolysed salmon protein, minerals, protein hydrolysate (below 10,000 dalton), cellulose powder, vitamins and trace elements (including chelated trace elements), fish oil, psyllium husk, rosemary extract. With natural antioxidants (tocopherols and vitamin C).