Dechra CleanOcular® Tear Stain Remover for Dogs and Cats
Delivery See details
Light (usually non-food) orders under £29 are charged £2.99 postage. Heavy (typically food) orders under £29 are charged £4.49 postage.
For Light items (under 2kg) our standard method is Royal Mail 2nd Class Tracked (there are a few exceptions, so if in doubt check our Delivery page).
To get it faster you can upgrade Light items to Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked or a Guaranteed Courier service, Saturday Courier or even before 12 noon services where available. There's a small fee, but if you're in a hurry they are worth considering. To ensure you receive your items as quickly as possible, please place your order before 12 Noon Monday to Thursday as there is no standard Saturday courier delivery.
Heavy items weighing 2kg and more are sent via courier. Heavy items ordered after 12 Noon Friday, or anytime Saturday and Sunday will be processed as soon as possible during working days.
Please note that if you are purchasing a mix of Light and Heavy items at the same time, these will be sent separately. The Heavy items being sent by Courier, the Light items by Royal Mail 2nd Class Tracked.
All exceptions to these guidelines are noted in the product description.
For more information, view our Delivery page.
- Product Details
While tear stains are most noticeable on lighter coloured breeds, many dogs and cats will have them at some time in their lives. For some shorter-nosed dogs, eye weeping is quite common.
Dechra CleanOcular® Routine Tear Stain Remover has been specially formulated to gently cleanse the skin and hair around your pet’s eyes. Tear stains are removed gently and effectively. You can use it as often as necessary. This mild cleansing solution is suitable for removing dogs’ tear stains and cats’ tear stains.
Please consult your veterinary surgeon before use if the animal is showing any of the following signs- pain or irritation, red or inflamed eyes, excessive tear production, opacity discharge or if your pet is scratching or rubbing at its eyes..
- For use around the eye only, avoid contact with the eye itself.
- Mild cleansing solution for dogs and cats - for the skin and hair around their eyes.
- Ideal for gently removing unsightly tear stains from lighter coloured breeds of dog and cat.
- PH balanced and suitable for regular use.
CleanOcularWater, chamomilla (matricaria) recutita, propylene glycol, polysorbate 80, sodium citrate, disodium EDTA, sodium chloride, benzalkonium chloride, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben.
How to use CleanOcular® Tear Stain Remover:
1. Moisten a small piece of cotton wool or gauze with a few drops of CleanOcular®
2. Gently wipe the skin around the eye to cleanse and remove tear staining. Do not apply directly to the eye.
3. Ensure not to touch the surface of the eye with anything abrasive (such as cotton wool / gauze)
4. Clean the nozzle thoroughly to avoid contamination.
**Store at room temperature.
**Keep out of the sight and reach of children and pets.