Beaphar Worming Syrup for Cats, Dogs, Puppies and Kittens
- Product Details
Beaphar Worming Syrup is a liquid wormer containing piperazine citrate and can be given directly into the mouth or mixed with a bit of food.
Beaphar Worming Syrup is effective against roundworms and is ideal for treating whole litters of kittens and puppies from 2 weeks of age and their mother. Also suitable for older cats and dogs that will not take tablets. It is supplied in an easy-to-use pump dispenser.
Beaphar Worming Syrup for Cats and Dogs is available in the following size:
- 45ml Bottle
- Kills roundworms
- Ideal for treating whole litters
- Tasty chocolate-flavoured syrup
- Suitable for kittens and puppies from 2 weeks of age
- UK-authorised veterinary medicine
Active IngredientPiperazine citrate
ALWAYS FULLY READ THE PRODUCT LABEL AND PACKAGING BEFORE USE.
Weigh your kitten or puppy carefully and calculate the correct dose using the following table.
Give one pump of Beaphar® Worming Syrup per 0.9kg of body weight.
1. Shake the bottle before use.
2. Remove the lid and fit the dispensing pump.
3. Prime the pump by slowly depressing the plunger five times.
4. Once primed, the dispenser will administer 1.1ml of Beaphar Worming Syrup per pump.
Kittens and puppies: Treat at two weeks of age and retreat every two weeks until they are 12 weeks old; after that, they can be treated at three monthly intervals.
Nursing queens and bitches: Treat simultaneously and as frequently as their kittens or puppies until weaning.
Adult cats and dogs: Treat every three months.
Do not exceed the stated dose.