Need a refill? Over 1,200 food prices cut
Royal Canin Vet Care Nutrition Cat Senior Stage 2
Complete feed for adult cats over 7 years old that involve a selection of nutrients, which meets the nutritional needs of ageing cats and helps maintain ideal weight in ageing cats.
It is available in 2 x 1.5kg, 3.5kg and 6kg bags.
Key benefits of Royal Canin Senior Cat Food:
- Age support: specially formulated to contain all the nutrients needed to provide for your senior cat. Containing a moderate phosphorus content to support renal function and enriched with phosphatidylserine (a naturally occurring phospholipid) and L-tryptophan (to help supply your cat with serotonin). Green-lipped mussel extract helps support joint mobility
- Maintain ideal weight: a balanced energy content helps your senior cat to maintain an ideal weight
- S/O INDEX: help create a pH neutral urine by feeding your cat a food with an S/O index. This can reduce the risk of calcium oxalate stones and crystals and struvite
Ingredients: Maize, wheat gluten*, maize flour, dehydrated poultry protein, wheat, maize gluten, animal fat, rice, ligno cellulose, hydrolysed animal protein, dried chicory fibre, fish oil, soya oil, minerals, tomatoes (source of lycopene), psyllium (husks and seeds), fructo-oligo-saccharides, green-lipped mussel extract (GLM 0.3%), hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). *Low Indigestible Protein (L.I.P.): balanced, easily digestible protein that can be well utilised by the body.
Our Christmas last ordering dates are:
- Monday 18th December for 2nd Class Post
- Wednesday 20th December for 1st Class Post & Courier
For orders over £29 postage is free. For orders under £29 we charge £2.99 for postage
For Light items (under 2kg) our standard method is Royal Mail Second Class (there are a few exceptions, so if in doubt check our Delivery page).
To get it faster you can upgrade Light items to Royal Mail 1st Class or a Guaranteed Next Day Courier service, Saturday Courier or even before 12 noon services. There's a small fee, but if you're in a hurry they are worth considering. To qualify for next working day delivery, orders must be placed before 12 Noon Monday to Thursday. There is no standard Saturday courier delivery.
Heavy items weighing 2kg and more are sent via courier. If ordered before noon Monday to Thursday, Heavy items will be delivered next working day. Heavy items ordered after 12 Noon Friday, or anytime Saturday and Sunday will dispatched on Monday for a Tuesday delivery.
Please note that if you are purchasing a mix of Light and Heavy items at the same time, these will be sent separately. The Heavy items being sent by Courier, the Light items by Royal Mail Second Class.
All exceptions to these guidelines are noted in the product description.
For more information, view our Delivery page.
Feedback for Royal Canin VCN Cat Senior Consult Stage 2 has been compiled from 14 customer reviews
My oldest 2 have to move to renal food and they are mega fussy! They love this food and I have had no issues so far. Phew!
Having changed from wet food to RC, Zara has been more healthy, improved teeth and gums and vitality and there is no mess and waste. She and her people are happy!