Stronghold® Spot-On Solution for Cats 45mg (2.6kg-7.5kg)
Delivery See details
Light (usually non-food) orders under £39 are charged £2.99 postage. Heavy (typically food) orders under £39 are charged £4.49 postage.
For Light items (under 2kg) our standard method is Royal Mail 2nd Class Tracked(there are a few exceptions, so if in doubt check our Delivery page).
To get it faster you can upgrade Light items to Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked or a Guaranteed Courier service, Saturday Courier or even before 12 noon services. There's a small fee, but if you're in a hurry they are worth considering. To ensure you get your courier order as quickly as possible, please place your order before 12 Noon Monday to Thursday. There is no standard Saturday courier delivery.
Heavy items weighing 2kg and more are sent via courier. Heavy items ordered after 12 Noon Friday, or anytime Saturday and Sunday will be processed on a normal working day.
Please note that if you are purchasing a mix of Light and Heavy items at the same time, these will be sent separately. The Heavy items being sent by Courier, the Light items by Royal Mail 2nd Class Tracked.
Refrigerated items are only dispatched by courier Monday to Thursday to ensure the item remains cool.
All exceptions to these guidelines are noted in the product description.
For more information, view our Delivery page.
- Product Details
This is a prescription item and will be sent once a valid prescription has been received and approved by our vet.
Stronghold for Cats 45mg
Stronghold Spot On is a spot on treatment for fleas, roundworms, hookworms, heartworm, biting lice, sarcoptic mange and ear mites in dogs and cats.
After applying Stronghold Spot On, the adult fleas on the pet are killed, no viable eggs are produced, and larvae are also killed. This process breaks the flea lifecycle, stopping flea reproduction.
Stronghold for cats can also prevent heartworm. If youre planning to travel to an area where mosquitoes may be present, administer Stronghold Cat at least one month before exposure to mosquitoes, then monthly, ending one month after the final exposure.
It is available in
- Packs of 3 or 6 pipettes.
To treat biting lice infestations, roundworm and intestinal hookworms, use Stronghold for cats just once.
How to apply Stronghold Spot On:
Apply to the skin at the base of the neck in front of the shoulder blades.
1) Remove the Stronghold for cats pipette from its protective package.
2) Holding the pipette upright, firmly depress the cap to puncture the applicator seal, then remove the cap.
3) Part the hair at the base of your animals neck in front of the shoulder blades to expose a small area of skin.
4) Apply the tip of the Stronghold pipette directly to the skin without massaging.
5) Squeeze the pipette firmly to empty the contents in one spot.
6) Avoid contact between the product and your fingers.
Ordering prescription medication is easy
Follow these simple steps
- Get a prescription from your vet
- Place your order with us
- Add a prescription and tell us about your pet
- Our vets will double-check your order & once approved, your order will be dispatched within 2 working days.