ROYAL CANIN® Veterinary Health Nutrition Puppy Hypoallergenic Dry Dog Food
- Product Details
Please Note: All prescription diets are specifically formulated to meet specific needs, ALWAYS check with your vet which diet is best suited to your pet before ordering.
ROYAL CANIN® Veterinary Health Nutrition Puppy Hypoallergenic Dry Dog Food is a delicious dietetic dry dog food for puppies. The recipe is enriched with calcium and contains highly hydrolysed protein with rice as the sole source of carbohydrates, with essential omega fatty acids to support skin.
This food is recommended for puppies from 6 months of age, with an expected adult weight above 4kg. Specially designed to meet the needs of puppies with food allergies.
- Adverse Food Reactions (AFR) with dermatologic and/or gastrointestinal signs: food elimination trial - management during growth
- Canine Atopic Dermatitis (CAD) / associated with AFR +/- chronic pruritus
- Chronic diarrhoea
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency (EPI)
- Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO)
ROYAL CANIN® Veterinary Health Nutrition Puppy Hypoallergenic Dry Dog Food is available in the following sizes:
- 1.5kg Bag
- 3.5kg Bag
- 14kg Bag
- Hydrolysed protein with a low molecular weight for very low allergenicity
- Formulated to support the skins natural protective barrier for optimal skin health
- Specially adapted levels of nutrients (including protein and calcium) to meet the nutritional needs of growing puppies and satisfy their fussy appetites