Royal Canin VCN Cat Babycat Milk
- Delivery Info
- Reviews (4)
Royal Canin Vet Care Nutrition Kitten Food: Babycat Milk
Royal Canin Babycat Milk is a complete milk replacement feed for kittens, from birth to weaning, between the ages of 0 and 2 months.
Key benefits of Kitten Milk:
- Digestive health - Babycat milk contains carefully selected ultra-digestible proteins, and has a lactose content very close to that of maternal milk. It is particularly suitable for the kitten's digestive system, because it does not contain starch, (kittens don't secrete enough amylase to digest starch). Finally, the addition of Fructo-Oligo-Saccharides (FOS) helps maintain a healthy balance of digestive flora
- Instant milk - Thanks to its exclusive formula, Babycat milk dissolves instantly and completely, with no sediment, creating a totally homogenous formula
- Enriched with DHA - The kitten's nervous system continues to develop after birth. DHA naturally present in maternal milk helps develop cognitive function, and so Babycat milk is enriched with DHA
Babycat milk includes:
- 3 x 100 g pouches packed in a controlled atmosphere.
- 1 x conical graduated feeding bottle with measuring scale, for easy filling and cleaning.
- Specially shaped, variable flow teats (with three flow rates) adapted to the kitten's size, BPA free.
- 1 x measuring spoon.
Ingredients: Milk proteins, animal fats, whey protein, soya oil, copra oil, fish oil (source of DHA), minerals, fructo-oligo-saccharides. ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 25000 IU, Vitamin D3: 1500 IU, E1 (Iron): 100 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4 mg, E4 (Copper): 15 mg, E5 (Manganese): 80 mg, E6 (Zinc): 230 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.43 mg, Taurine: 2.5 g - Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 33% - Fat content: 39% - Crude ash: 6% - DHA: 1 g/kg.
For orders over £29 postage is free. For orders under £29 we charge £2.99.
For Light items (under 2kg) our standard method is Royal Mail Second Class (there are a few exceptions, so if in doubt check our Delivery page).
To get it faster you can upgrade Light items to Royal Mail 1st Class or a Guaranteed Next Day Courier service, Saturday Courier or even before 12 noon services. There's a small fee, but if you're in a hurry they are worth considering. To qualify for next working day delivery, orders must be placed before 12 Noon Monday to Thursday. There is no standard Saturday courier delivery.
Heavy items weighing 2kg and more are sent via courier. If ordered before noon Monday to Thursday, Heavy items will be delivered next working day. Heavy items ordered after 12 Noon Friday, or anytime Saturday and Sunday will dispatched on Monday for a Tuesday delivery.
Please note that if you are purchasing a mix of Light and Heavy items at the same time, these will be sent separately. The Heavy items being sent by Courier, the Light items by Royal Mail Second Class.
All exceptions to these guidelines are noted in the product description.
For more information, view our Delivery page.
Royal Canin VCN Cat Babycat Milk
"I have used this product for many years as a Vet Nurse, and it is great for handrearing orphaned wildlife"/ (Posted on
"Very pleased with product, easy to follow instructions and easy to make up formula with added aids in the pack included with the price. Will be purchasing again when breeding my cats."/ (Posted on
"Kittens would not take milk after many attempts"/ (Posted on
"Excellent"/ (Posted on