ROYAL CANIN® Breed Health Nutrition Shih Tzu Adult Dry Dog Food
- Product Details
Each breed has its own unique needs and requirements, which is why the food you choose for your Shih Tzu is so important. Different nutrients contribute towards the support of different aspects of your dog’s health. The Shih Tzu’s bountiful coat of long, dense hair is doubtlessly one of this breed’s major traits. In addition to regular grooming, your dog’s diet can play a role in helping to support the health of your dog’s coat.
ROYAL CANIN® Breed Health Nutrition Shih Tzu Adult Dry Dog Food contains a specific combination of nutrients that help to maintain your dog’s skin health – which in turn positively affects the health of its coat. This formula includes the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA, as well as an enrichment of borage oil; these fatty acids play a large role in helping to nourish your dog’s skin and coat. ROYAL CANIN® Breed Health Nutrition Shih Tzu Adult Dry Dog Food has an adapted nutritional solution that also contributes towards maintaining your dog’s dental hygiene. Thanks to the inclusion of calcium chelators, this formula supports optimal dental health by helping to slow down the formation and build-up of tartar formation.
ROYAL CANIN® Breed Health Nutrition Shih Tzu Adult Dry Dog Food helps to maintain the health of your dog’s digestive function by contributing to a reduced faecal volume – and what’s more, it also helps to reduce the smell! The kibble is tailor-made exclusively for this breed. Its shape and size are specially designed to make it easier for your dog to pick up. Additionally, the kibble encourages your dog to chew it properly before swallowing.
ROYAL CANIN® Breed Health Nutrition Shih Tzu Adult Dry Dog Food is available in the following sizes:
- 1.5kg Bag
- 7.5kg Bag
- Complete and balanced diet, specially formulated for adult and mature Shih Tzus over 10 months old
- Contains omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA, as well as an enrichment of borage oil, to help nourish your dog's skin and coat
- Contains calcium chelators, which contribute towards the maintenance of your dog's dental hygiene
- Helps maintain the health of your dogs digestive function by contributing to a reduced faecal volume and also helps to reduce the smell!
- Tailor-made kibble with its shape and size specially designed to make it easier for adult Shih Tzus to pick up and chew
Product CompositionRice, dehydrated poultry protein, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable fibres, beet pulp, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, borage oil (0.1%), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin)
Analytical ConstituentsProtein 24%, Fat content 20%, Crude ash 5.8%, Crude fibres 3%, Per kg: Pentasodium triphosphate 3.5g, EPA/DHA: 3g