Remend® BioHAnce™ Corneal Gel for Dogs, Cats & Horses
- Product Details
Remend® BioHAnce™ Corneal Gel aids healing of ocular injuries in dogs, cats and horses including, ulcers and trauma.
Remend® BioHAnce™ Corneal Gel drops are composed of a patented crosslinked, hyaluronic acid that provides an ideal environment to facilitate cell migration. Remend® BioHAnce™ Corneal Gel assists the natural healing process and has extended duration on the eye. This product does not contain preservatives or antibiotics.
Remend® BioHAnce™ Corneal Gel for Dogs, Cats & Horses is available in the following sizes:
- 3ml x 1 Bottle
- 3ml x 10 Bottles
- Easy to use dropper bottle
- Convenient administration encourages owner compliance and treatment continuity while simplifying pet care
- Lubricates the corneal surface and helps maintain a moist environment
Product CompositionWater, Hyasent-S, Sodium Chloride, Disodium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate
Directions for use:
1. Use gloves to assure sterility and cleanliness
2. Place 1 to 2 drops directly onto the affected eyes. The natural movement of the eyelid will distribute the gel over the eye surface
3. Remend Corneal Gel should be applied 2-3 times each day or per veterinarian instruction
4. To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of the container to any surface
5. Replace cap securely after using
For veterinary use only. Do not use in animals intended for human consumption.
DO NOT FREEZE