PURINA® PRO PLAN® VETERINARY DIETS Puppy & Adult HP Hepatic® Dry Dog Food
- Product Details
Please Note: All prescription diets are specifically formulated to meet specific needs, ALWAYS check with your vet which diet is best suited to your pet before ordering.
PURINA® PRO PLAN® VETERINARY DIETS Puppy & Adult HP Hepatic® Dry Dog Food is suitable for puppies (over 14 weeks of age) and adult dogs for support of liver function in case of chronic liver insufficiency with moderate level of protein. This dry food contains selected protein sources to help reduce the accumulation of toxins and maintain liver function. It has restricted copper to reduce hepatic copper accumulation and provides high energy to help maintain a positive energy balance.
PURINA® PRO PLAN® VETERINARY DIETS Puppy & Adult HP Hepatic® Dry Dog Food is recommended for liver failure/disease, hepatitis, portosystemic shunt, copper metabolism disorder, piroplasmosis/Babesiosis, leptospirosis, leishmaniasis and hepatic encephalopathy. It is not suitable to treat pancreatitis and hyperlipidaemia or during pregnancy, lactation, and growth in puppies before 14 weeks of age.
PURINA® PRO PLAN® VETERINARY DIETS Puppy & Adult HP Hepatic® Dry Dog Food is available in the following size:
- 3kg Bag
- Selected protein sources to help reduce the accumulation of toxins and maintain liver function
- Restricted copper to reduce hepatic copper accumulation
- High energy content to help maintain a positive energy balance
- Long-chain omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil to help to maximise the natural anti-inflammatory processes
- Added prebiotic to help to reduce ammonia production and reabsorption in the large intestine
- Helps maintain a steady glucose supply form added prebiotics and moderate carbohydrate level
- Contains increased levels of antioxidants to help protect hepatic tissue and helps slow progression of hepatic disease
Product CompositionCorn1,2, dried egg1, soya meal1, dried beet pulp1, pork fat, digest1, minerals, fish oil, coconut oil, dried chicory root, cellulose. 1:protein sources, 2:highly digestible carbohydrate sources
Analytical ConstituentsProtein: 19.0%, fat content: 18.0%, crude ash: 6.0%, crude fibre: 3.5%, sodium: 0.21%, total copper: 0.049%. Energy value: 3.92 kcal/g
Many dogs struggle to maintain a healthy weight, we want to change this by offering customers guidance on snack and portion control. Please use this Snack & Treat Calculator and Daily Portion Calculator to help you make the right food choices for your dog.
To help your dog keep to an ideal body condition, adjust amounts according to your dog's activity level, physical condition and individual needs. To monitor your dog's health, consult a vet regularly.
Fresh, clean water should always be available.