PROMAX® Digestive Function Support for Dogs and Cats
Delivery See details
Light (usually non-food) orders under £39 are charged £2.99 postage. Heavy (typically food) orders under £39 are charged £4.49 postage.
For Light items (under 2kg) our standard method is Royal Mail 2nd Class Tracked (there are a few exceptions, so if in doubt check our Delivery page).
To get it faster you can upgrade Light items to Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked or a Guaranteed Courier service, Saturday Courier or even before 12 noon services where available. There's a small fee, but if you're in a hurry they are worth considering. To ensure you receive your items as quickly as possible, please place your order before 12 Noon Monday to Thursday as there is no standard Saturday courier delivery.
Heavy items weighing 2kg and more are sent via courier. Heavy items ordered after 12 Noon Friday, or anytime Saturday and Sunday will be processed as soon as possible during working days.
Please note that if you are purchasing a mix of Light and Heavy items at the same time, these will be sent separately. The Heavy items being sent by Courier, the Light items by Royal Mail 2nd Class Tracked.
All exceptions to these guidelines are noted in the product description.
For more information, view our Delivery page.
- Product Details
PROMAX® Digestive Function Support is a triple-action nutritional supplement that helps maintains digestive upset and forms a protective lining on the gut mucosa. Digestive upsets can be caused by something simple such as inappropriate food, change of diet or more severe challenges, such as stress, bacterial infection or antibiotic treatment. PROMAX® Digestive Function Support has a unique formulation of natural ingredients to discourage poor digestive health and quickly aids normal intestinal function for dogs and cats.
PROMAX® Digestive Function Support for Dogs and Cats is available in the following sizes:
- 1 x 9ml Syringe (Small Breed Dogs and Cats <10kg)
- 1 x 18ml Syringe (Medium Breed Dogs 10-25kg)
- 1 x 30ml Syringe (Large Breed Dogs >25kg)
- Helps manage digestive upsets in dogs and cats
- Discourages poor digestive health and quickly aids normal digestive function
- Comes in an easy-to-give graduated syringe, ensuring you give your dog or cat the correct dose
Product CompositionRefined sunflower oil, Porcine liver powder, Pectin, inulin, Yeast products (source of beta glucans and mannanoligosaccharides
PROMAX® Digestive Function Support for Dogs and Cats is available in 3 breed-size-specific syringe options. Always follow your vet's dosage recommendations
- Remove the cap
- Adjust the lockable dial to position one, then two or three depending on the day*
- Administer directly in to the dog or cat's mouth by pressing the plunger until the locking mechanism prevents any further paste being dispensed
- Always replace the cap
*the syringe is marked to correspond to a three day programme