Hill's I/D Digestive Care Prescription Diet Cat Food
Delivery See details
Light (usually non-food) orders under £29 are charged £2.99 postage. Heavy (typically food) orders under £29 are charged £4.49 postage.
For Light items (under 2kg) our standard method is Royal Mail 2nd Class Tracked (there are a few exceptions, so if in doubt check our Delivery page).
To get it faster you can upgrade Light items to Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked or a Guaranteed Courier service, Saturday Courier or even before 12 noon services. There's a small fee, but if you're in a hurry they are worth considering. There is no standard Saturday courier delivery.
Heavy items weighing 2kg and more are sent via courier. If your order is urgent, please place it before noon Monday to Thursday to ensure you receive it as quickly as possible. Heavy items ordered after 12 Noon Friday, or anytime Saturday and Sunday will be dispatched on normal working days.
Please note that if you are purchasing a mix of Light and Heavy items at the same time, these will be sent separately. The Heavy items being sent by Courier, the Light items by Royal Mail 2nd Class Tracked.
All exceptions to these guidelines are noted in the product description.
For more information, view our Delivery page.
- Product Details
- Feeding Guide
Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Dry Cat Food is highly digestible nutrition specially formulated to help reduce digestive upsets and ensure easy nutrient absorption. It is enriched with electrolytes and B vitamins help replace lost nutrients. Made with Hill's proprietary ActivBiome+ ingredient technology, a special blend of prebiotic Fibres, clinically shown to rapidly nourish the gut microbiome to support optimal stool quality and digestive health. Fortified with Omega-3 & Omega-6s and clinically proven antioxidants to help support a healthy immune system. Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Dry Cat Food meets the special nutritional needs of kittens and adult cats and has an irresistible taste that your cat will love.
- Acute gastroenteritis (diarrhoea or vomiting).
- Constipation (motility impaired).
- Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency (EPI). Gastritis (acute or chronic).
- Gastrointestinal disorders in kittens.
- Oesophageal disorders.
- Recovery from gastrointestinal surgery.
- Neoplasia, most forms
Not Recommended for:
- Patients with concurrent use of urinary acidifiers.
- Dry 1.5kg, 5kg and 8kg
- Wet Chicken 12 x 85g and 48 x 85g
- Wet Salmon 12 x 85g and 48 x 85g
- Wet Minced with Chicken 24 x 156g and 24 x 85g
- Wet Chicken and Vegetable 24 x 82g
- Clinically proven nutrition to help reduce digestive upsets in cats and improve stool quality. Highly digestible formula to support easy nutrient absorption.
- ActivBiome+ ingredient technology is a proprietary blend of prebiotics shown to rapidly nourish the gut microbiome to support digestive health and well-being.
- Unique blend of prebiotic Fibres to promote regular bowel movements and help balance digestive function.
- High levels of electrolytes & B vitamins to help replace lost nutrients from digestive upsets.
- Clinically proven antioxidants to support a healthy immune system.
- Omega-3s & Omega-6s to support healthy skin and a luxurious coat.
Dry ChickenMeat and animal derivatives (chicken 19%), cereals, oils and fats, vegetable protein extracts, eggs and egg derivatives, derivatives of vegetable origin, minerals, fruit, seeds. Highly digestible ingredients: Chicken and turkey meal, brewers' rice, maize, animal fat, maize gluten meal, dried whole eggs.
Wet ChickenMeat and animal derivatives (chicken 16%), cereals, vegetable protein extracts, oils and fats, minerals, seeds, derivatives of vegetable origin, fruit. Highly digestible ingredients: Pork liver, chicken, animal fat.
Wet Minced with ChickenPork liver, chicken (16%), rice flour, potato protein, minerals, fish oil, digest, flaxseed, animal fat, ground pecan shell, dried beet pulp, dried citrus pulp, vitamins, taurine, dried cranberries and trace elements.
Wet SalmonMeat and animal derivatives, fish and fish derivatives (salmon 4%), derivatives of vegetable origin, cereals, eggs and egg derivatives, various sugars, vegetable protein extracts, oils and fats, minerals, fruit, seeds. Highly digestible ingredients: Chicken, pork, salmon, wheat flour, dried egg whites, pea protein, dried whole eggs.
Wet Chicken and VegetablesMeat and animal derivatives (chicken 18%), derivatives of vegetable origin, vegetable protein extracts, cereals, vegetables (1%), oils and fats, minerals, seeds, fruit. Highly digestible ingredients: Chicken, pork liver, rice starch, rice, animal fat.
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. Please see package for complete feeding instructions. Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement; cups are estimated from grams.New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food for 7 days or more. Keep fresh water available at all times! Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
Wet Chicken/Salmon 85g
Wet Chicken 156g
Wet Chicken and Sew 82g