Hill's™ PRESCRIPTION DIET™ i/d Digestive Care Dry Cat Food with Chicken
Delivery See details
Light (usually non-food) orders under £39 are charged £2.99 postage. Heavy (typically food) orders under £39 are charged £4.49 postage.
For Light items (under 2kg) our standard method is Royal Mail 2nd Class Tracked (there are a few exceptions, so if in doubt check our Delivery page).
To get it faster you can upgrade Light items to Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked or a Guaranteed Courier service, Saturday Courier or even before 12 noon services. There's a small fee, but if you're in a hurry they are worth considering. There is no standard Saturday courier delivery.
Heavy items weighing 2kg and more are sent via courier. If your order is urgent, please place it before noon Monday to Thursday to ensure you receive it as quickly as possible. Heavy items ordered after 12 Noon Friday, or anytime Saturday and Sunday will be dispatched on normal working days.
Please note that if you are purchasing a mix of Light and Heavy items at the same time, these will be sent separately. The Heavy items being sent by Courier, the Light items by Royal Mail 2nd Class Tracked.
All exceptions to these guidelines are noted in the product description.
For more information, view our Delivery page.
- Product Details
Please take note of the following guidelines:
1. Veterinary food should only be fed after consulting with your pet’s veterinarian.
2. While feeding a veterinary food, you should consult your veterinarian regularly (every 6 months) regarding the usage of this food.
3. If your pet’s health deteriorates, seek veterinary advice immediately.
4. By adding selected veterinary food to the shopping cart, you confirm that your pet was examined by a veterinarian who recommended using this specific veterinary food based on their diagnosis and that you have read and understood the above instructions.
Hill's™ PRESCRIPTION DIET™ i/d Digestive Care Dry Cat Food with Chicken is a highly digestible nutrition specially formulated to help reduce digestive upsets and ensure easy nutrient absorption. It is enriched with electrolytes and B vitamins to help replace lost nutrients. Made with Hill's™ proprietary ActivBiome+ ingredient technology, a special blend of prebiotic Fibres, clinically shown to rapidly nourish the gut microbiome to support optimal stool quality and digestive health.
Fortified with Omega-3 & Omega-6s and clinically proven antioxidants to help support a healthy immune system. Hill's™ PRESCRIPTION DIET™ i/d Digestive Care Dry Cat Food with Chicken meets the special nutritional needs of kittens and adult cats and has an irresistible taste that your cat will love.
- Acute gastroenteritis (diarrhoea or vomiting)
- Constipation (motility impaired)
- Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency (EPI)
- Gastritis (acute or chronic)
- Gastrointestinal disorders in kittens
- Oesophageal disorders
- Recovery from gastrointestinal surgery
- Neoplasia, most forms
Not Recommended for:
- Patients with concurrent use of urinary acidifiers
Hill's™ PRESCRIPTION DIET™ i/d Digestive Care Dry Cat Food with Chicken is available in the following sizes:
- 1.5kg Bag
- 3kg Bag
- 8kg Bag
- Clinically proven nutrition to help reduce digestive upsets in cats and improve stool quality
- ActivBiome+ ingredient technology is a proprietary blend of prebiotics shown to rapidly nourish the gut microbiome to support digestive health and well-being
- Unique blend of prebiotic fibres to promote regular bowel movements and help balance digestive function
- High levels of electrolytes & B vitamins to help replace lost nutrients from digestive upsets
- Clinically proven antioxidants to support a healthy immune system
- Omega-3s & Omega-6s to support healthy skin and a luxurious coat
- Highly digestible formula to support easy nutrient absorption
Product CompositionMeat and animal derivatives (chicken 19%), cereals, oils and fats, vegetable protein extracts, eggs and egg derivatives, derivatives of vegetable origin, minerals, fruit, seeds. Highly digestible ingredients: Chicken and turkey meal, brewers' rice, maize, animal fat, maize gluten meal, dried whole eggs
Exclusively feed the recommended PRESCRIPTION DIET™ food. Before use ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet.
Please see package for complete feeding instructions. Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start. If unsure, ask your veterinarian.
New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food for 7 days or more.
Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
Fresh water should be available at all times.