Hill's Prescription Diet Derm Complete Dog Food
Delivery See details
Light (usually non-food) orders under £29 are charged £2.99 postage. Heavy (typically food) orders under £29 are charged £4.49 postage.
For Light items (under 2kg) our standard method is Royal Mail 2nd Class Tracked (there are a few exceptions, so if in doubt check our Delivery page).
To get it faster you can upgrade Light items to Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked or a Guaranteed Courier service, Saturday Courier or even before 12 noon services where available. There's a small fee, but if you're in a hurry they are worth considering. To ensure you receive your items as quickly as possible, please place your order before 12 Noon Monday to Thursday as there is no standard Saturday courier delivery.
Heavy items weighing 2kg and more are sent via courier. Heavy items ordered after 12 Noon Friday, or anytime Saturday and Sunday will be processed as soon as possible during working days.
Please note that if you are purchasing a mix of Light and Heavy items at the same time, these will be sent separately. The Heavy items being sent by Courier, the Light items by Royal Mail 2nd Class Tracked.
All exceptions to these guidelines are noted in the product description.
For more information, view our Delivery page.
- Product Details
- Feeding Guide
Hill's Prescription Diet Derm Complete Dry Dog Food provides all the nutrition your dog needs and can be used long-term. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life. This food is made with delicious ingredients and has an irresistible taste that dogs love.
- Supports skin health in cases of secondary infections, other dermatoses.
- Atopic dermatitis (environmental allergy).
- Most adverse food reactions (AFR) except known allergy to egg.
- Flea allergy dermatitis (FAD).
- Otitis externa (chronic).
- Pruritic dermatitis.
- Food responsive enteropathy.
Not Recommended for:
- Growing puppies.
- Pregnant or nursing dogs.
- Dogs with hyperlipidaemia, pancreatitis, history of pancreatitis or at risk of pancreatitis.
- Dry 1.5kg, 4kg and 12kg
- Wet 12 x 370g
- Dry Mini 1kg, 1.5kg and 6kg
- Nutrition shown to provide less licking, scratching, headshaking and skin redness in as little as 28 days.
- Visible skin healing in as little as 21 days in dogs with adverse food reactions.
- Helping manage dry and itchy skin in dogs and mini breeds.
- Enriched with fatty acids to help support the skin barrier against environmental irritants year-round.
- Shown to reduce night scratching and improve sleep quality.
DryCereals, oils and fats, eggs and egg derivatives, meat and animal derivatives, vegetable protein extracts, seeds, minerals, derivatives of vegetable origin, vegetables, fruit. Carbohydrate source: Brewers' rice. Protein sources: Dried whole eggs, rice protein concentrate.
WetCereals, oils and fats, vegetable protein extracts, eggs and egg derivatives, minerals, seeds, meat and animal derivatives, derivatives of vegetable origin, vegetables, fruit. Carbohydrate sources: Brewers' rice, rice flour. Protein sources: Rice protein concentrate, dried eggs.
Mini DryCereals, oils and fats, eggs and egg derivatives, meat and animal derivatives, vegetable protein extracts, seeds, minerals, derivatives of vegetable origin, vegetables, fruit. Carbohydrate source: Brewers&rice. Protein sources: Dried whole eggs, rice protein concentrate.
Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet food. Before use ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. Please see package for complete feeding instructions. Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start. If unsure, ask your veterinarian. Fresh water should be available at all times. New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food for 7 days or more. Keep fresh water available at all times! Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.