Dechra CleanAural® Sensitive Ear Cleaner for Dogs
Delivery See details
Light (usually non-food) orders under £39 are charged £2.99 postage. Heavy (typically food) orders under £39 are charged £4.49 postage.
For Light items (under 2kg) our standard method is Royal Mail 2nd Class Tracked (there are a few exceptions, so if in doubt check our Delivery page).
To get it faster you can upgrade Light items to Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked or a Guaranteed Courier service, Saturday Courier or even before 12 noon services where available. There's a small fee, but if you're in a hurry they are worth considering. To ensure you receive your items as quickly as possible, please place your order before 12 Noon Monday to Thursday as there is no standard Saturday courier delivery.
Heavy items weighing 2kg and more are sent via courier. Heavy items ordered after 12 Noon Friday, or anytime Saturday and Sunday will be processed as soon as possible during working days.
Please note that if you are purchasing a mix of Light and Heavy items at the same time, these will be sent separately. The Heavy items being sent by Courier, the Light items by Royal Mail 2nd Class Tracked.
All exceptions to these guidelines are noted in the product description.
For more information, view our Delivery page.
- Product Details
Dechra CleanAural® Sensitive Ear Cleaner for Dogs has been formulated by a leading manufacturer of veterinary products to be a mild and effective way to clean dogs’ ears. Any dog can be prone to ear problems. Dog’s with floppy ears such as spaniels, or those with lots of hair in the ear canal such as poodles, can be particularly prone to a build-up of wax and debris. This extra gentle ear cleaning solution contains natural plant extracts to gently and thoroughly remove dog ear wax and other debris.
Yucca vera is a natural cleansing agent while chamomile calms and soothes. The solution is pH balanced making it as close as possible to the skin’s natural pH. Dechra CleanAural® Sensitive Ear Cleaner for Dogs is suitable to use as a routine cleaner for healthy ears.
Clean your dog’s ears regularly, once, or twice a week if wax builds up, or as recommended by your veterinary surgeon. Your dog will quickly get used to it, and the process will get easier. Use the ear cleaner in a tiled room or outdoors, so your pet can safely shake its ears to remove any excess solution. Always warm the solution to around body temperature before use by holding the bottle in your hand or placing it in a pocket for a few minutes.
Dechra CleanAural® Sensitive Ear Cleaner for Dogs is available in the following size:
- 100ml Bottle
- Softens and dissolves ear wax
- Natural plant extracts and emollients soothe and hydrate
- Chamomile is calming to the skin of your dog’s ear
- Suitable for routine use to maintain healthy dog ears
- Ph balanced formula is gentle on dog’s ears
- Regular use helps minimise recurring dog ear problems caused by wax build-up
Product CompositionWater, polysorbate 80, polysorbate 20, glycerine, chamomilla recutita flower extract, propylene glycol, sodium citrate, laureth-9, phenethyl alcohol, yucca vera.
How to use CleanAural® Sensitive Ear Cleaner for Dogs:
1. Holding your dog’s head firmly, gently pull the ear flap up to open the ear canal
2. Carefully insert the nozzle into the upper part of the ear canal. Ensure there is a gap between the nozzle and the ear canal before gently squeezing a liberal amount of solution into the ear
3. Massage the ear canal gently but thoroughly, working from the base upwards
4. Allow your dog to shake excess solution from the ear, then gently wipe away loosened wax and debris around the top of the ear, with cotton wool or similar. Do not poke anything down the ear canal – particularly cotton buds – as this may cause damage
5. Inspect the ear and repeat if necessary
6. Clean the other ear
**Store at room temperature.
**Keep out of the sight and reach of children and pets.
**Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other sources of ignition flammable liquid and vapour.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: CleanAural® may be applied once or twice per week or as directed by your veterinary surgeon, always seek a veterinary surgeons advice if the dogs ear is painful or if the production of wax has increased, Do not use if you suspect the eardrum is ruptured and regular cleaning of your dogs ears can help prevent a build up of wax and debris and avoid subsequent problems.