Dechra CleanAural® Cat Ear Cleaner
Delivery See details
Light (usually non-food) orders under £29 are charged £2.99 postage. Heavy (typically food) orders under £29 are charged £4.49 postage.
For Light items (under 2kg) our standard method is Royal Mail 2nd Class Tracked (there are a few exceptions, so if in doubt check our Delivery page).
To get it faster you can upgrade Light items to Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked or a Guaranteed Courier service, Saturday Courier or even before 12 noon services where available. There's a small fee, but if you're in a hurry they are worth considering. To ensure you receive your items as quickly as possible, please place your order before 12 Noon Monday to Thursday as there is no standard Saturday courier delivery.
Heavy items weighing 2kg and more are sent via courier. Heavy items ordered after 12 Noon Friday, or anytime Saturday and Sunday will be processed as soon as possible during working days.
Please note that if you are purchasing a mix of Light and Heavy items at the same time, these will be sent separately. The Heavy items being sent by Courier, the Light items by Royal Mail 2nd Class Tracked.
All exceptions to these guidelines are noted in the product description.
For more information, view our Delivery page.
- Product Details
Cats’ ears are generally less problematic than dogs’ ears, but they may also benefit from having their ears kept clean and wax-free. Cats susceptible to ear problems will benefit from regular ear cleaning.
Dechra CleanAural® Cat Ear Cleaner has been formulated by a leading manufacturer of veterinary products to be a mild and effective way to clean and look after cats’ ears. It contains glycerine and propylene glycol to dissolve wax, degrease and hydrate the delicate skin in your cat’s ears. The solution is pH balanced making it as close as possible to the skin’s natural pH. Dechra CleanAural® Cat Ear Cleaner is safe to use as a routine cleaner for healthy cat ears.
Always warm the solution to around body temperature before use by holding the bottle in your hand or placing it in a pocket for a few minutes.
Use the ear cleaner in a tiled room or outdoors, so your pet can safely shake its ears to remove any excess solution.
How to clean your cat’s ears:
1. Holding your cat’s head firmly, gently pull the ear flap up to open the ear canal.
2. Carefully insert the nozzle into the upper part of the ear canal. Ensure there is a gap between the nozzle and the ear canal before gently squeezing a liberal amount of solution into the ear.
3. Massage the ear canal gently but thoroughly, working from the base upwards.
4. Allow your cat to shake excess solution from the ear, then gently wipe away loosened wax and debris around the top of the ear, with cotton wool or similar. Do not poke anything down the ear canal – particularly cotton buds – as this may cause damage.
5. Inspect the ear and repeat if necessary.
6. Clean the other ear.
**Store at room temperature.
**Keep out of the sight and reach of children and pets.