Protexin® Dasuquin® Joint Health Chewable Tablets for Dogs
Delivery See details
Light (usually non-food) orders under £39 are charged £2.99 postage. Heavy (typically food) orders under £39 are charged £4.49 postage.
For Light items (under 2kg) our standard method is Royal Mail 2nd Class Tracked (there are a few exceptions, so if in doubt check our Delivery page).
To get it faster you can upgrade Light items to Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked or a Guaranteed Courier service, Saturday Courier or even before 12 noon services where available. There's a small fee, but if you're in a hurry they are worth considering. To ensure you receive your items as quickly as possible, please place your order before 12 Noon Monday to Thursday as there is no standard Saturday courier delivery.
Heavy items weighing 2kg and more are sent via courier. Heavy items ordered after 12 Noon Friday, or anytime Saturday and Sunday will be processed as soon as possible during working days.
Please note that if you are purchasing a mix of Light and Heavy items at the same time, these will be sent separately. The Heavy items being sent by Courier, the Light items by Royal Mail 2nd Class Tracked.
All exceptions to these guidelines are noted in the product description.
For more information, view our Delivery page.
- Product Details
- Feeding Guide
Dasuquin® is an advanced joint health supplement for dogs, containing the unique ingredient Avocado-Soybean Unsaponifiables ASU, which nourishes and helps to support the cartilage in their joints, helping them to maintain normal movement. Dasuquin® supports the dog’s joints by maintaining normal architecture and providing key nutrients. It is the only joint supplement on the market to include the effective formulation of Avocado-Soybean Unsaponifiables (ASU), Glucosamine HCl and Chondroitin Sulphate.
Dasuquin® supports the dog’s joints by maintaining normal architecture and providing key nutrients:
- Avocado-Soybean Unsaponifiables (ASU) - a potent combination of natural extracts from avocado and soybeans that help support joint function and comfort of movement. ASU also supports the normal function of cartilage cells
- Glucosamine HCl - is used to form vital components of the cartilage structure that provides a smoother surface for easier movement
- Chondroitin Sulphate - a key component of cartilage that helps keep it strong and healthy
- Natural Flavour - to improve palatability and encourage compliance
Protexin® Dasuquin® Joint Health Chewable Tablets for Dogs are available in the following sizes:
- 40 Tablets (Large Dogs over 25kg)
- 80 Tablets (Small and Medium Dogs under 25kg)
- 80 Tablets (Large Dogs over 25kg)
- Helps to support the cartilage in dogs joints
- Formulated with key nutrients to help maintain normal movement
- Contains Avocado-Soybean Unsaponifiables (ASU) to help support joint function and comfort of movement
- Contains Glucosamine HCl for cartilage structure and form
- Contains Chondroitin Sulphate which helps keep cartilage strong and healthy
- Easy intake - chewable tablet can be given whole or sprinkled on food
Product Composition - Dasuquin for Small and Medium Dogs under 25kgGlucosamine HCI 600mg, Chondroitin Sulphate 250mg, ASU Powder 45mg, Tea extract, Soy lecithin, Brewer's yeast, Magnesium stearate, Soya protein isolate
Product Composition - Dasuquin for Large Dogs over 25kgGlucosamine HCI 900mg, Chondroitin Sulphate 350mg, ASU Powder 90mg, Tea extract, Soy lecithin, Brewer's yeast, Magnesium stearate, Soya protein isolate
Dasuquin® chewable tablets can be fed directly to your dog or crumbled and mixed with their food.
Initial Loading Programme
Feed daily for 4-6 weeks or as your veterinary surgeon recommends.
After the initial loading period, the number of tablets per day may be reduced by half.