Beaphar Toothbrush & Toothpaste Dental Care Kit for Puppies
- Product Details
The Beaphar Puppy Dental Kit offers daily protection for your puppy’s teeth, resulting in fresher breath and healthy gums. Beaphar Toothpaste contains two enzymes that fight bacteria and break down plaque. It's also fluoride-free and readily accepted by puppies due to its delicious liver flavour.
The soft-grip toothbrush is small enough for most puppies and has different-length bristles to help you to reach all your puppy's teeth, even the hard-to-reach areas in their mouth. The toothbrush bristles are soft and flexible for optimal protection of the gums.
Beaphar Toothbrush & Toothpaste Dental Care Kit for Puppies is available in the following size:
- 1 Puppy Dental Kit (1 x Toothbrush & 1 x Toothpaste)
- Liver-flavoured advanced enzyme toothpaste helps to break down plaque
- Small-headed toothbrush with soft-grip
- Designed specifically for puppies
Product IngredientsZinc , Sodium tripolyphosphate , Protease , Glucose oxidase
Always thoroughly read the product label and packaging before use.
It is essential to introduce your puppy to teeth cleaning slowly. The following steps should be achieved gradually. Only move on to the next step once your puppy is happy with the current stage. The duration and frequency of each step need to be built up steadily to avoid teeth cleaning becoming a stressful experience for you and your puppy.
1. Lift your puppy's lips to expose the teeth. Reinforce this by giving them lots of praise.
2. Once your puppy is used to having their mouth touched on the outside, start running your finger along their teeth.
3. When they are accustomed to this, introduce them to a small amount of Beaphar Puppy Toothpaste. Place some on your finger, allowing them to lick it off. The toothpaste is liver-flavoured, and most pets love it.
4. When they are used to the toothpaste's taste and texture and have their mouth touched, you can start introducing the Beaphar Puppy Toothbrush. To do this, wet the bristles on the toothbrush and place some Beaphar Toothpaste on it.
5. Allow your puppy to investigate and lick the delicious liver-flavoured toothpaste off the toothbrush. Be sure to give them plenty of praise.
6. When they are comfortable with each step, it is time to combine all training elements. Start by brushing a few teeth during this session and gradually build up each time until all their teeth can be cleaned.
Replace the toothbrush after three months or sooner if the bristles look worn. Your puppy should be ready to move on to the Beaphar Toothbrush by now.
Always have fresh drinking water available.
For best results: It takes patience and patience for your pet to get used to regular dental care. Introducing your puppy to teeth cleaning slowly and constantly praising them is essential.