Beaphar Toothbrush & Toothpaste Dental Care Kit for Dogs and Cats
- Product Details
This dental kit contains one Beaphar Toothbrush, which is double-ended, and one tube of Beaphar Toothpaste, which uses advanced enzymes to fight plaque, bacteria and tartar. Beaphar Toothpaste is fluoride-free and readily accepted by dogs and cats due to its delicious liver flavour.
Beaphar Toothbrush & Toothpaste Dental Care Kit for Dogs and Cats is available in the following size:
- 1 Dental Kit (1 x Double-ended Toothbrush & 1 x Toothpaste)
- Double-ended toothbrush for hard-to-reach areas
- Liver-flavoured advanced enzyme toothpaste helps break down plaque
- Prevents bad breath and combats plaque
Product IngredientsZinc, Sodium tripolyphosphate, Protease, Glucose oxidase
It is essential to introduce your dog or cat to teeth cleaning slowly. The following steps should be achieved gradually. Do not move on to the next step until your dog or cat is happy with the current stage. The duration and frequency of each step need to be built up steadily to avoid teeth cleaning becoming a stressful experience for you and your pet.
1. Lift your pet’s lips to expose the teeth. Reinforce this by giving them lots of praise.
2. Once your pet is used to having their mouth touched on the outside, start running your finger along their teeth.
3. When they are accustomed to this, introduce them to a small amount of Beaphar Toothpaste. Place some on your finger, allowing them to lick it off. The toothpaste is liver-flavoured, and most pets love it.
4. When they are used to the toothpaste's taste and texture and have their mouth touched, you can start introducing the Beaphar® Toothbrush. To do this, wet the bristles on the toothbrush and place some Beaphar® Toothpaste on it.
5. Allow your pet to investigate and lick the delicious liver-flavoured toothpaste off the toothbrush. Be sure to give them plenty of praise.
6. When they are comfortable with each step, it is time to combine all training elements. Start by brushing a few teeth during this session and gradually build up each time until all their teeth can be cleaned.
Always have fresh drinking water available.
For best results: It takes patience and patience for your pet to get used to regular dental care. Introducing your dog or cat to teeth cleaning slowly and constantly praising them is essential.