Beaphar Soft Finger Toothbrush for Dogs and Cats
- Product Details
Beaphar Finger Toothbrushes for Dogs and Cats is part of a gold-standard approach to oral hygiene. Designed for pets new to toothbrushing, this soft silicone brush fits over your finger for a gentle but accurate approach to dental hygiene. The silicon bristles are easy to clean afterwards, and the finger toothbrushes come in a handy double pack.
For best results, use Beaphar Toothpaste, an advanced dual-enzyme toothpaste to help fight bacteria, break down plaque and reduce tartar build-up.
Beaphar Soft Finger Toothbrush is available in the following size:
- 1 Pack of Two Brushes
- A great alternative to a regular toothbrush, ideal for sensitive pets
- Easy-to-use brush that fits on the end of your finger
- Suitable for dogs and cats of all ages
Always thoroughly read the product label before use.
It is essential to introduce your cat or dog to teeth cleaning slowly. The following steps should be achieved gradually. Only move on to the next step once your dog or cat is happy with the current stage. The duration and frequency of each step need to be built up steadily to avoid teeth cleaning becoming a stressful experience for you and your pet.
1. Lift your pet’s lips to expose the teeth. Reinforce this by giving them lots of praise.
2. Once your pet is used to having their mouth touched on the outside, start running your finger along their teeth.
3. When they are accustomed to this, introduce them to a small amount of Beaphar Toothpaste. Place some on your finger, allowing them to lick it off. The toothpaste is liver-flavoured, and most pets love it.
4. When they are used to the toothpaste's taste and texture and have their mouth touched, you can start introducing the Beaphar Finger Toothbrush. Wet the bristles on the finger toothbrush and place some Beaphar® Toothpaste on it.
5. Allow your pet to investigate and lick the delicious liver-flavoured toothpaste off the finger toothbrush. Be sure to give them plenty of praise.
6. When they are comfortable with each step, it is time to combine all training elements. Start by brushing a few teeth during this session and gradually build up each time until all their teeth can be cleaned.
Replace the Beaphar Finger Toothbrush after three months or sooner if the bristles look worn. Ensure you thoroughly clean the Beaphar Finger Toothbrush after each use.
Beaphar Finger Toothbrushes are an excellent and gentle way to introduce cats and dogs to teeth cleaning.
Always have fresh drinking water available.
For best results: It takes patience and patience for your pet to get used to regular dental care. Introducing your dog or cat to teeth cleaning slowly and constantly praising them is essential.