Arden Grange Adult Cat Sensitive Dry Food
- Delivery Info
Arden Grange Adult Sensitive Dry Cat Food
Arden Grange Sensitive White Fish Cat Food is a complete food for all breeds of an adult cat with a normal activity level. Arden Grange Cat Food is also ideal for cats with particularly sensitive skins or stomachs, or who require a diet free from cereals and grains. May also be fed to older kittens.
It is available in 2kg bags.
Key benefits of Arden Grange Sensitive Cat Food:
- This gentle diet contains ocean white fish for maximum digestibility and low allergenicity. It is naturally higher in essential Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids than standard adult diets. All our dry cat food now contains krill, a nutritionally valuable source of protein with an excellent essential amino acid profile
- This recipe is free from grains and cereals to more closely reflect a cat's natural diet while providing the balanced nutrition required for our domesticated feline friends
- Our cat foods contain a unique blend of nutrients and natural supplements to help promote the optimum health, vitality and condition of your pet
- Calorie dense - smaller portions ideally suited to a small digestive system
- Naturally hypoallergenic, so free from wheat gluten, beef, soya, and dairy products
- Ethically produced - human grade chicken, with no by-products, battery farming, or GM ingredients
Ingredients: Fresh white fish (26%), potato (26%), white fish meal (24%), chicken oil, egg powder, pea starch, chicken digest, krill, yeast extract, malt extract, pea fibre, minerals, prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, cranberry extract, glucosamine, MSM, chondroitin, nucleotides, rosemary extract.
For orders over £29 postage is free. For orders under £29 we charge £2.99.
For Light items (under 2kg) our standard method is Royal Mail Second Class (there are a few exceptions, so if in doubt check our Delivery page).
To get it faster you can upgrade Light items to Royal Mail 1st Class or a Guaranteed Next Day Courier service, Saturday Courier or even before 12 noon services. There's a small fee, but if you're in a hurry they are worth considering. To qualify for next working day delivery, orders must be placed before 12 Noon Monday to Thursday. There is no standard Saturday courier delivery.
Heavy items weighing 2kg and more are sent via courier. If ordered before noon Monday to Thursday, Heavy items will be delivered next working day. Heavy items ordered after 12 Noon Friday, or anytime Saturday and Sunday will dispatched on Monday for a Tuesday delivery.
Please note that if you are purchasing a mix of Light and Heavy items at the same time, these will be sent separately. The Heavy items being sent by Courier, the Light items by Royal Mail Second Class.
All exceptions to these guidelines are noted in the product description.
For more information, view our Delivery page.