SUCCEED® Digestive Conditioning Program® for Horses
- Product Details
SUCCEED® Digestive Conditioning Program® is a patented formula that supports healthy gastrointestinal function and performance in horses. It helps maintain the health of the entire digestive tract through a simple, daily nutritional program that fits readily into your clients’ regular feeding and management regimens.
SUCCEED® is as practical for large farms as the single horse owner, and it helps every kind of horse. And since it works naturally to help maintain ongoing digestive health, SUCCEED® is an ideal adjunct to your own equine wellness program. SUCCEED® is available in oral paste or top-dress granules.
Use SUCCEED® daily for horses in situations where environment and care may adversely affect digestive health, such as:
- For horses kept in stalls, fed intermittently on high grain diets, or facing the challenges of training and competition.
- For mares during pregnancy and foals during weaning.
- As part of a regular wellness program.
SUCCEED® is safe and effective, the natural ingredients are safe for any horse. Not a testable substance.
SUCCEED® Digestive Conditioning Program® for Horses are available in the following sizes:
- 10 x 27g Syringes, 30 x 27g Syringes
- 810g Tub of Granules (30 Day Supply), 1.70kg Tub of Granules (60 Day Supply)
- Supports healthy gastrointestinal function and performance
- Helps maintain the health of the entire digestive tract
- A Natural way to help maintain ongoing digestive health
- Fits readily into your clients regular feeding and management regimens
- Safe and effective The natural ingredients are safe for any horse, not a testable substance
- Appealing to horses, it has a natural oat flavor horses love
- Comes in oral paste or granule formulation
Product CompositionOat Oil, Oat Flour, Yeast (Saccharomyces Cerevisiae), L-Arginine, L-Threonine
Oral Paste: Empty the contents of one syringe (27 grams) into the horse’s mouth.
Granules: Sprinkle one scoop of SUCCEED® granules on top of the feed. Do not mix.
Feed SUCCEED® twice each day for the first week of use and once each day thereafter.