Dechra SPECIFIC Weight Reduction FRD Dry Cat Food
Delivery See details
Light (usually non-food) orders under £29 are charged £2.99 postage. Heavy (typically food) orders under £29 are charged £4.49 postage.
For Light items (under 2kg) our standard method is Royal Mail 2nd Class Tracked (there are a few exceptions, so if in doubt check our Delivery page).
To get it faster you can upgrade Light items to Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked or a Guaranteed Courier service, Saturday Courier or even before 12 noon services. There's a small fee, but if you're in a hurry they are worth considering. There is no standard Saturday courier delivery.
Heavy items weighing 2kg and more are sent via courier. If your order is urgent, please place it before noon Monday to Thursday to ensure you receive it as quickly as possible. Heavy items ordered after 12 Noon Friday, or anytime Saturday and Sunday will be dispatched on normal working days.
Please note that if you are purchasing a mix of Light and Heavy items at the same time, these will be sent separately. The Heavy items being sent by Courier, the Light items by Royal Mail 2nd Class Tracked.
All exceptions to these guidelines are noted in the product description.
For more information, view our Delivery page.
- Product Details
- Feeding Guide
Dechra SPECIFIC Weight Reduction FRD Dry Cat Food is a low in fat and calories but high in fibre and protein diet that helps your adult cat to lose weight. Its tasty kibble can be fed in larger quantities to satisfy their appetite whilst allowing them to lose weight.
It is available in:
- It allows your cat to lose weight without feeling hungry
- Low in calories and fat and high in fibre and protein – allowing you to feed your cat full portions
- high in protein to maintain muscle mass this increases weight loss as the loss then comes from fat rather than lean body mass.
- Contains added L carnitine – a fat burning amino acid
- High levels of Omega 3 fish oils to help maintain healthy coat skin and joints
- Contains starch for a slow glucose release and high level of fibres to slow down the release of glucose this diet is suitable for cats with diabetes
Dry 1.6kgMaize protein, cellulose powder, fish meal, dried peas, wheat, oats, minerals (including tripotassium citrate), potato protein, animal protein hydrolysate, pork fat, maize, vitamins and trace elements (including chelated trace elements), methionine, ammonium chloride, fish oil, taurine, L-carnitine. With natural antioxidants (tocopherols, rosemary extract and vitamin C). Contains no added artificial colours or flavourings.