Specific Food Allergy Management CDD-HY Dog Food
- Delivery Info
Specific Food Allergy Management CDD-HY
Specific Food Allergy Management CDD-HY is a dry food for adult dogs that's highly digestible and palatable, and is tailored for dogs with food allergies.
It is available in 2.5kg, 8kg, 15kg bags.
- Based on hydrolysed salmon protein and rice
- Has a limited number of ingredients to reduce the risk of an allergic reaction
- Contains vitamins and minerals to promote healthy skin
- Highly digestible, high-quality ingredients
- A convenient alternative to homemade low-allergy food
- A complete balanced diet, also suitable for puppies with food allergy
- Can be used in an "elimination trial" to help find out what your dog is allergic to
Ingredients: Rice, rice protein, hydrolysed salmon protein, pork fat, minerals, vitamins and trace elements, powdered cellulose, sunflower oil, psyllium husk.
Contains no artificial colours or flavourings.
For orders over £29 postage is free. For orders under £29 we charge £2.99.
For Light items (under 2kg) our standard method is Royal Mail Second Class (there are a few exceptions, so if in doubt check our Delivery page).
To get it faster you can upgrade Light items to Royal Mail 1st Class or a Guaranteed Next Day Courier service, Saturday Courier or even before 12 noon services. There's a small fee, but if you're in a hurry they are worth considering. To qualify for next working day delivery, orders must be placed before 12 Noon Monday to Thursday. There is no standard Saturday courier delivery.
Heavy items weighing 2kg and more are sent via courier. If ordered before noon Monday to Thursday, Heavy items will be delivered next working day. Heavy items ordered after 12 Noon Friday, or anytime Saturday and Sunday will dispatched on Monday for a Tuesday delivery.
Please note that if you are purchasing a mix of Light and Heavy items at the same time, these will be sent separately. The Heavy items being sent by Courier, the Light items by Royal Mail Second Class.
All exceptions to these guidelines are noted in the product description.
For more information, view our Delivery page.