Simparica Palatable Tablets 5mg
Delivery See details
Light (usually non-food) orders under £29 are charged £2.99 postage. Heavy (typically food) orders under £29 are charged £4.49 postage.
For Light items (under 2kg) our standard method is Royal Mail 2nd Class Tracked(there are a few exceptions, so if in doubt check our Delivery page).
To get it faster you can upgrade Light items to Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked or a Guaranteed Courier service, Saturday Courier or even before 12 noon services. There's a small fee, but if you're in a hurry they are worth considering. To ensure you get your courier order as quickly as possible, please place your order before 12 Noon Monday to Thursday. There is no standard Saturday courier delivery.
Heavy items weighing 2kg and more are sent via courier. Heavy items ordered after 12 Noon Friday, or anytime Saturday and Sunday will be processed on a normal working day.
Please note that if you are purchasing a mix of Light and Heavy items at the same time, these will be sent separately. The Heavy items being sent by Courier, the Light items by Royal Mail 2nd Class Tracked.
Refrigerated items are only dispatched by courier Monday to Thursday to ensure the item remains cool.
All exceptions to these guidelines are noted in the product description.
For more information, view our Delivery page.
- Product Details
Simparica (sarolaner) Chewables
Simparica (sarolaner) Chewables are safe, monthly flea and tick protection for dogs that start working fast and remain effective all month long. Simparica starts killing fleas within 3 hours and ticks within 8 hours, and it keeps going strong for 35 days without losing effectiveness at the end of the month. Proven persistent protection against fleas and ticks.
Key benefits of Simparica (sarolaner) Chewables:
- Provide rapid relief for pets with existing flea infestations, even dogs with flea allergies
- Improve clinical signs of flea allergies in dogs by eliminating fleas
- Prevent and control home flea infestations, killing fleas before they can lay eggs
- Quickly kill ticks, which may help reduce the risk of potentially life-threatening flea- and tick-borne diseases.
It is available in a pack of 3 tablets.
Ordering prescription medication is easy
Follow these simple steps
- Get a prescription from your vet
- Place your order with us
- Add a prescription and tell us about your pet.
- Our vets will double check your order & your order is dispatched right away