Want 8 Months' Continuous Flea Protection In A Single Application?
Seresto Flea & Tick Collar
Flea and ticks do more than just bite. They can also transmit diseases, which can be harmful and even fatal for pets.
Only Seresto flea and tick control collar protects your dog or cat for up to 8 months in a single application. The collar releases its active ingredients at a slow and steady rate, and is able to kill fleas and repel and kill ticks without the need to bite your pet.
Just pop it on your dog or cat for up to 8 months of protection. No Mess, no grease, no smell – and no need to remember monthly flea and tick applications.
With its innovative delivery system, the Seresto 8 Month Flea & Tick Collar offers a breakthrough in tick and flea control for your pet. This veterinarian recommended treatment is specifically formulated to repel and kill fleas and ticks on contact with no painful biting required. Inside the unique polymer matrix of this easy-to-use, non-greasy, odourless collar are two active ingredients: imidacloprid to control flea infestations, and flumethrin to repel and kill ticks, larvae and nymphs. These ingredients work together to provide dual-action protection against parasitic pets up to eight months!
- Veterinarian-recommended prevention treatment kills fleas and ticks on cats, puppies and dogs 7 weeks and older weighing over 18 pounds.
- Starts to repel and kill fleas within 24 hours of initial application and re-infesting fleas within two hours; works on contact with no painful biting required.
- Also repels and kills ticks within 48 hours of initial application and re-infesting ticks within in six hours; works on contact with no painful biting required.
- Easy-to-use, 27.5-inch adjustable collar is odorless and non-greasy; quick-release feature and visibility reflectors provide extra safety.
- Water-resistant formula continues working for up to eight months, even after bathing, swimming and sun exposure.
Read the entire label before use. Use only on dogs and cats. Do not let children play with this collar.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, curtains, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.