ROYAL CANIN® Veterinary Health Nutrition Small Breed Adult Anallergenic Dry Dog Food
- Product Details
Please Note: All prescription diets are specifically formulated to meet specific needs, ALWAYS check with your vet which diet is best suited to your pet before ordering.
ROYAL CANIN® Veterinary Health Nutrition Small Breed Adult Anallergenic Dry Dog Food is made with highly hydrolysed protein and purified starch for carbohydrates, with linoleic acid and a low allergenic potential. The production of this ROYAL CANIN® food is extremely careful to ensure no contact is made with other proteins or allergens.
This food is recommended for small breed adult dogs under 10kg with food allergies or intolerances.
- Adverse Food Reactions (AFR) with dermatologic and/or gastrointestinal signs: food elimination trial - long-term management
- Canine Atopic Dermatitis (CAD) associated with AFR +/- chronic pruritus
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
ROYAL CANIN® Veterinary Health Nutrition Small Breed Adult Anallergenic Dry Dog Food is available in the following sizes:
- 1.5kg Bag
- 3kg Bag
- Formulated to support the skins natural protective barrier for optimal skin health
- Extensively hydrolysed protein, composed of oligopeptides and pure amino acids from a single source helps minimise the risk of nutrient intolerances
- Manufacturing process aimed at minimising sources of contamination
- Specially adapted formula to meet the digestive and dental sensitivities of small dogs
- The kibble is adapted for small jaws