RAC 2 in 1 Car Safety & Walking Harness for Dogs
Delivery See details
Light (usually non-food) orders under £39 are charged £2.99 postage. Heavy (typically food) orders under £39 are charged £4.49 postage.
For Light items (under 2kg) our standard method is Royal Mail 2nd Class Tracked (there are a few exceptions, so if in doubt check our Delivery page).
To get it faster you can upgrade Light items to Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked or a Guaranteed Courier service, Saturday Courier or even before 12 noon services where available. There's a small fee, but if you're in a hurry they are worth considering. To ensure you receive your items as quickly as possible, please place your order before 12 Noon Monday to Thursday as there is no standard Saturday courier delivery.
Heavy items weighing 2kg and more are sent via courier. Heavy items ordered after 12 Noon Friday, or anytime Saturday and Sunday will be processed as soon as possible during working days.
Please note that if you are purchasing a mix of Light and Heavy items at the same time, these will be sent separately. The Heavy items being sent by Courier, the Light items by Royal Mail 2nd Class Tracked.
All exceptions to these guidelines are noted in the product description.
For more information, view our Delivery page.
- Product Details
Your pets can be kept safe in the car using the RAC 2 in 1 Car Safety & Walking Harness. You simply need to plug it into the seat belt to prevent them from distracting you as they won’t be able to move or jump around too much, however the design of the harness means that it distributes the mass of the dog over a wider surface so they will be protected in an emergency situation.
RAC 2 in 1 Car Safety Harness for Dogs is available in the following sizes:
- Small (30cm-41cm Chest Circumference)
- Medium (41cm-58cm Chest Circumference)
- Large (51cm-76cm Chest Circumference)
- Helps restrain the dog and reduce driver distraction
- Lightweight, comfortable and easy to fit
- Fits most car belt systems
- Can also be used as a walking harness
1. Unfasten the plastic buckles and gather the harness into a circle shape like a collar
2. Whilst facing your dog, slip the entire harness over its head. Make sure the D-rings and nylon loop are on the dog’s back and the padded strap is on the dog’s chest
3. Reach between the two parallel straps and one at a time, pull each of the dog’s legs through the holes on the left and right side of the middle padded strap
4. If necessary, adjust the neck and girth straps by moving the plastic slides. After establishing a comfortable fit, fasten the plastic buckles
5. Feed the seatbelt through the nylon loop on the back of the harness and click it into place as usual
6. For use when walking, just clip the lead onto either of the D-rings, or both D-rings for double strength