PURINA PRO PLAN VETERINARY DIETS Hydra Care Cat Food
Delivery See details
Light (usually non-food) orders under £29 are charged £2.99 postage. Heavy (typically food) orders under £29 are charged £4.49 postage.
For Light items (under 2kg) our standard method is Royal Mail 2nd Class Tracked (there are a few exceptions, so if in doubt check our Delivery page).
To get it faster you can upgrade Light items to Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked or a Guaranteed Courier service, Saturday Courier or even before 12 noon services where available. There's a small fee, but if you're in a hurry they are worth considering. To ensure you receive your items as quickly as possible, please place your order before 12 Noon Monday to Thursday as there is no standard Saturday courier delivery.
Heavy items weighing 2kg and more are sent via courier. Heavy items ordered after 12 Noon Friday, or anytime Saturday and Sunday will be processed as soon as possible during working days.
Please note that if you are purchasing a mix of Light and Heavy items at the same time, these will be sent separately. The Heavy items being sent by Courier, the Light items by Royal Mail 2nd Class Tracked.
All exceptions to these guidelines are noted in the product description.
For more information, view our Delivery page.
- Product Details
- Feeding Guide
Hydracare is a tasty, soft textured jelly that is served on its own, as an extra third bowl. The formula contains nutrient-enriched water that will help increase cat’s total water intake by 28% to help them to get the hydration they need to increase urine dilution and improve their overall health.
- 10 x 85g pouches.
- Shown to increase total water intake and promote hydration
- Helps to increase urine dilution
- Low in calories - only 19 kcal per pouch
- Engages cats to happily lick it up due to its great taste
- Shown to decrease urine specific gravity and osmolality
Hydra CareWhey protein isolate powder, glycerol, digest, various sugars, potassium chloride
- Served on its own, as an extra third bowl
- Cats must consume at least 25 ml/kg of body weight daily for benefits
- Feed 1 pouch per each 2kg of body weight per day
- Shake well before feeding
- Serve at room temperature and clean, fresh drinking water should always be available.