PURINA® PRO PLAN® VETERINARY DIETS Adult NF Renal Function® Advanced Care Wet Cat Food Mousse 24 x 195g Tins
- Product Details
Please Note: All prescription diets are specifically formulated to meet specific needs, ALWAYS check with your vet which diet is best suited to your pet before ordering.
PURINA® PRO PLAN® VETERINARY DIETS Adult NF Renal Function® Advanced Care Wet Cat Food is a complete dietetic pet food for adult cats for the support of renal function in case of chronic renal insufficiency with restricted levels of high-quality proteins and phosphorus. This wet food contains restricted but high-quality protein to help minimise loss of muscle mass and toxin formation and restricted phosphorus to help slow the progression of CRI. It includes increased levels of omega-3 fatty acids with EPA and DHA to help support kidney function in the advanced stages of CRI and is great great tasting to satisfy cats with reduced appetite.
PURINA® PRO PLAN® VETERINARY DIETS Adult NF Renal Function® Advanced Care Wet Cat Food is recommended for; later stages (IRIS stages 3 & 4) of chronic renal insufficiency, temporary renal insufficiency, reduction of formation of urate stones and support of heart function in the case of chronic cardiac insufficiency. It is not suitable for growth and reproduction.
PURINA® PRO PLAN® VETERINARY DIETS Adult NF Renal Function® Advanced Care Wet Cat Food Mousse is available in the following size:
- 24 x 195g Tins
- Specifically formulated to meet the needs of cats with advanced stages of CRI
- Dietary phosphorus restriction to help slow the progression of CRI and minimise the risk of secondary renal hyperparathyroidism
- Source of omega-3 fatty acids which may help reduce glomerular hypertension and minimise glomerular inflammation
- Added potassium to help reduce the risk of hypokalemia in CRI
- Added B-complex vitamins to replace losses through polyuria linked with the CRI
- Helps reduce the risk of metabolic acidosis in CRI
- Highly digestible formula to help cats with compromised GI function
Product CompositionMeat and animal derivatives, oils and fats, cereals, minerals and various sugars
Analytical ConstituentsMoisture: 79%, Protein: 7.0%, Fat: 9.1%, Crude ash: 2.0%, Crude fibre: 0.02%, Calcium: 0.23%, Phosphorus: 0.09%, Potassium: 0.44%, Sodium: 0.06%, Omega 3 fatty acids: (EPA+DHA) 0.14%
Some cats struggle to maintain a healthy weight, we want to change this by offering customers guidance on snack and portion control. Please use this Daily Portion Calculator to help you make the right food choices for your cat.
To monitor your cat's health, consult a vet regularly.
Fresh, clean water should always be available.