PURINA® PRO PLAN® VETERINARY DIETS Adult NF Renal Function® Advanced Care Dry Cat Food
- Product Details
Please Note: All prescription diets are specifically formulated to meet specific needs, ALWAYS check with your vet which diet is best suited to your pet before ordering.
PURINA® PRO PLAN® VETERINARY DIETS Adult NF Renal Function® Advanced Care Dry Cat Food is a complete dietetic pet food for adult cats for the support of renal function in case of chronic renal insufficiency with restricted levels of high-quality proteins and phosphorus. This dry food contains restricted but high-quality protein to help minimise loss of muscle mass and toxin formation and restricted phosphorus to help slow the progression of CRI. It has increased levels of omega-3 fatty acids: with EPA and DHA to help support kidney function in the advanced stages of CRI and has a great taste to satisfy cats with reduced appetite.
PURINA® PRO PLAN® VETERINARY DIETS Adult NF Renal Function® Advanced Care Dry Cat Food is recommended for; later stages (IRIS stages 3 & 4) of chronic renal insufficiency, temporary renal insufficiency*, reduction of formation of urate stones and support of heart function in the case of chronic cardiac insufficiency. Not suitable for growth and reproduction.
PURINA® PRO PLAN® VETERINARY DIETS Adult NF Renal Function® Advanced Care Dry Cat Food is available in the following sizes:
- 1.5kg Bag
- 5kg Bag
- Specifically formulated to meet the needs of cats with advanced stages of CRI
- Dietary phosphorus restriction to help slow the progression of CRI and minimise the risk of secondary renal hyperparathyroidism
- Source of omega-3 fatty acids which may help reduce glomerular hypertension and minimise glomerular inflammation
- Added potassium to help reduce the risk of hypokalemia in CRI. Highly digestible formula to help cats with compromised GI function
- Added B-complex vitamins to replace losses through polyuria linked with the CRI
- Helps reduce the risk of metabolic acidosis in CRI
- Contains sources of fibre to promote good faecal consistency in cats with CRI
Product CompositionWheat flour*, rice*, wheat gluten*, soya meal*, pork fat, corn protein meal*, corn*, dried beet pulp, dried egg*, fish oil, minerals, digest*, yeast, xylose* Protein sources
Analytical ConstituentsProtein: 28.0%, Fat: 16%, Crude ash; 4.5%, Crude fibre: 2.0%, Calcium: 0.6%, Phosphorus: 0.33%, Potassium: 0.8%, Sodium: 0.2%, Omega 3 fatty acids: 0.8%, EPA and DHA: 0.6%, Taurine: 0.14%
Some cats struggle to maintain a healthy weight, we want to change this by offering customers guidance on snack and portion control. Please use this Daily Portion Calculator to help you make the right food choices for your cat.
To monitor your cat's health, consult a vet regularly.
Fresh, clean water should always be available.