PDSA Vet Care Joint Care Supplement Tablets for Dogs
- Product Details
PDSA Vet Care Joint Care Supplement Tablets for Dogs helps slow the progression of arthritis and reduce joint pain for stiff joints. It combines the finest quality ingredients to help reduce inflammation and increase the health of the fluid around the joints and feed the cartilage between bones. Dogs’ joints can get stiff as they age, but by using the PDSA Vet Care Joint Care Supplement Tablets it can help reduce those aches, pains and limps. Working dogs and older dogs can experience additional stiffness and joint pain, so this kind of treatment is a must if your pet shows any signs of limping or reduced movement. These tasty and fuss-free tablets can be given just like treats, meaning no burying in food. Not suitable for pregnant or lactating bitches.
PDSA Vet Care Joint Care Supplement Tablets for Dogs are available in the following sizes:
- 60 Tablets
- 120 Tablets
- Maintains, supports and promotes joint health, structure and mobility
- Helps reduce inflammation, increases the health of fluid around the joints and feeds the cartilage between bones
- Helps slow the progression of arthritis and reduce joint pain for stiff joints
- Contains Glucosamine and Green Lipped Mussel, which both help to improve dog joint health, mobility and flexibility
- Tasty and fuss-free tablets
- Designed by vets and loved by pets!
Product CompositionProduct Composition Di Calcium Phosphate, Glucosamine HCI (28%), Green Lipped Mussel (17%), Liver Powder, Magnesium Stearate, Hyaluronic Acid (0.17%), Vitamin C 14,200mg, Vitamin E 550mg, Manganese Sulphate Monohydrate 3,407mg
For small dogs up to 15kg give 1 tablet per day
For medium dogs 16-45kg give 2 tablets per day
For large dogs 31-45kg give 3 tablets per day
For extra large dogs over 45kg give 4 tablets per day
Not suitable for pregnant or lactating bitches.