Milbemax is a prescription medication for dogs and cats that prevents and treats various internal parasite infections. It contains two active ingredients, milbemycin oxime and praziquantel, which work together to target and eliminate different types of parasites, such as heartworms, roundworms, hookworms, whipworms, tapeworms, and lungworms. Milbemax is available in tablet form and is administered orally.
- You save 62%Milbemaxᵀᴹ Film-Coated Tablets for Small Cats and Kittens (0.5kg-2kg)SRP £4.19£1.58Save £2.61
- You save 62%Milbemaxᵀᴹ Tablets for Small Dog and Puppies 25mg (0.9kg-5kg)SRP £3.65£1.37Save £2.28
- You save 58%Milbemaxᵀᴹ Film-Coated Tablets for Cats (2kg-8kg)SRP £8.21£3.42Save £4.79
- You save 59%Milbemaxᵀᴹ Chewable Tablets for Small Dogs and Puppies 25mg (1kg-5kg)SRP £3.66£1.48Save £2.18
- You save 57%Milbemaxᵀᴹ Chewable Tablets for Adult Dogs 125mg (5kg-25kg)SRP £8.84£3.76Save £5.08
- You save 54%Milbemaxᵀᴹ Tablets for Large Dogs 125mg (5kg-25kg)SRP £8.88£4.08Save £4.80