LickiMat helps calm and soothe your cat or dog while enjoying their favourite treat. Ideal for stressful situations such as vet visits, injury recovery, fireworks and thunderstorms.
LickiMat helps calm and soothe your pet as they enjoy their favourite treat by helping release endorphins through the promotion of licking. Ideal for use when visiting the vets, grooming, injury recovery or thunderstorms and fireworks. It can be used while trying to slow eating which in term reduces bloating and improves digestion.
The LickiMat can be used for teething puppies and excitable dogs that like to chew. The textured patterns please the tongue and works with all types of liquid or dry treats and food. By using a licking action this enhances the sense of taste allowing your pet to enjoy smaller amounts of food. You can also use this for adding medication and supplements to treats.
Key Benefits of LickiMat:
- Reduces anxiety, stress and boredom
- Slows down eating reducing bloat risk
- Promotes fresh breath, healthy gums and teeth
- Stimulates saliva to aid digestive health
- Redirects licking habits
- Reduces crate training time
- Great for snacks or full meals
- Safe alternative for your pet to lick