Imidaflea Spot-On Solution Flea Treatment for Dogs, Cats and Pet Rabbits
- Product Details
Imidaflea is an insecticide spot-on solution that kills adult fleas by acting upon the nervous system, causing paralysis and death of these unwanted creepy crawlies!
Imidaflea for Cats and Pet Rabbits:
For the prevention and treatment of flea infestations. Fleas are killed within one day following treatment. One treatment prevents further flea infestation for three to four weeks on cats and up to one week on pet rabbits. Imidaflea can be used in rabbit kits from 10 weeks and in kittens over 8 weeks.
Imidaflea for Dogs:
For the prevention and treatment of flea infestations and for the treatment of biting lice. Fleas on dogs are killed within one day following treatment. One treatment prevents further flea infestation for four weeks. Imidaflea can be used in puppies over 8 weeks.
Imidaflea Spot-On Solution Flea Treatment for Dogs, Cats and Pet Rabbits are available in the following sizes:
- 40mg Small Dogs, Cats and Pet Rabbits under 4kg (3 Pipettes)
- 80mg Large Cats and Pet Rabbits over 4kg (3 Pipettes)
- 100mg Medium Dogs 4kg-10kg (3 Pipettes)
- 250mg Large Dogs 10kg-25kg (3 Pipettes)
- 400mg Extra Large Dogs over 24kg (3 Pipettes)
- Preventative one treatment prevents pesky flea infestations for up to 4 weeks on dogs, 3 to 4 weeks on cats and up to one week on pet rabbits
- Fast acting fleas are killed within 24 hours of treatment
- Vet strength formulation
- Protects your home against infestations by stopping development of flea larvea
- Easy to apply as a handy spot-on
- Can be used in rabbit kits from 10 weeks and in puppies & kittens over 8 weeks
The recommended treatment frequency for dogs, cats and pet rabbits is every 4 weeks.
How to Apply Imidaflea
Step 1: Hold the pipette uprights. Tap the narroe part of the pipette to make sure the contents are in the body of the pipette and snap back the tip.
Step 2: Parts your pets coat at the base of the neck in front of the sholder blades until the skin in visable.
Step 3: Place the tip of the pipette on the skin and squeeze several times to empty its contents completely on to the skin in one spot.