Hill's™ PRESCRIPTION DIET™ s/d Urinary Care Dry Cat Food with Chicken
Delivery See details
Light (usually non-food) orders under £39 are charged £2.99 postage. Heavy (typically food) orders under £39 are charged £4.49 postage.
For Light items (under 2kg) our standard method is Royal Mail 2nd Class Tracked (there are a few exceptions, so if in doubt check our Delivery page).
To get it faster you can upgrade Light items to Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked or a Guaranteed Courier service, Saturday Courier or even before 12 noon services. There's a small fee, but if you're in a hurry they are worth considering. There is no standard Saturday courier delivery.
Heavy items weighing 2kg and more are sent via courier. If your order is urgent, please place it before noon Monday to Thursday to ensure you receive it as quickly as possible. Heavy items ordered after 12 Noon Friday, or anytime Saturday and Sunday will be dispatched on normal working days.
Please note that if you are purchasing a mix of Light and Heavy items at the same time, these will be sent separately. The Heavy items being sent by Courier, the Light items by Royal Mail 2nd Class Tracked.
All exceptions to these guidelines are noted in the product description.
For more information, view our Delivery page.
- Product Details
Please take note of the following guidelines:
1. Veterinary food should only be fed after consulting with your pet’s veterinarian.
2. While feeding a veterinary food, you should consult your veterinarian regularly (every 6 months) regarding the usage of this food.
3. If your pet’s health deteriorates, seek veterinary advice immediately.
4. By adding selected veterinary food to the shopping cart, you confirm that your pet was examined by a veterinarian who recommended using this specific veterinary food based on their diagnosis and that you have read and understood the above instructions.
Collections of mineral crystals that combine in the urinary tract are bladder stones. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian. Hill's™ nutritionists & veterinarians developed PRESCRIPTION DIET™ s/d clinical nutrition to support your cat's urinary health. Hill's™ PRESCRIPTION DIET™ s/d Urinary Care Dry Cat Food is clinically proven to dissolve struvite stones in as little as 6 days (average 13 days). This dry food with chicken has an irresistible taste.
- Struvite dissolution
Not Recommended for:
- Growing kittens, pregnant or nursing cats
- Patients with concurrent use of urinary acidifiers, non-struvite urolithiasis, kidney disease, hypokalemia, or metabolic acidosis
- Long-term feeding (more than 6 months) without monitoring acid base status (because of urine acidifying properties)
Hill's™ PRESCRIPTION DIET™ s/d Urinary Care Dry Cat Food is available in the following sizes:
- 1.5kg Bag
- 3kg Bag
- Targets an acid urinary pH to help increase the solubility of struvite
- Quickly dissolves struvite stones and lowers risk for struvite urethral plugs
- Promotes desirable urine pH levels
- Low phosphorus & magnesium levels
- Antioxidants help support a healthy immune system
- Not suitable for long-term feeding
Product CompositionCereals, meat and animal derivatives (chicken 18%), oils and fats, vegetable protein extracts, eggs and egg derivatives, minerals.
Exclusively feed the recommended PRESCRIPTION DIET™ food. Before use ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet.
Please see package for complete feeding instructions. Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start. If unsure, ask your veterinarian.
New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food for 7 days or more.
Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
Fresh water should be available at all times.