Hill's™ PRESCRIPTION DIET™ c/d Urinary Care Multicare Stress Cat Food with Chicken
- Product Details
Please take note of the following guidelines:
1. Veterinary food should only be fed after consulting with your pet’s veterinarian.
2. While feeding a veterinary food, you should consult your veterinarian regularly (every 6 months) regarding the usage of this food.
3. If your pet’s health deteriorates, seek veterinary advice immediately.
4. By adding selected veterinary food to the shopping cart, you confirm that your pet was examined by a veterinarian who recommended using this specific veterinary food based on their diagnosis and that you have read and understood the above instructions.
Hill's™ PRESCRIPTION DIET™ c/d Urinary Care Multicare Stress Cat Food is a clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your cat's urinary health while also managing stress. It is a stress relief cat food clinically proven to lower the recurrence rate of the most common urinary signs by 89%. This irresistible food with chicken flavour that your cat will love. A healthy bladder starts with the right balance of vital nutrients. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in cat urine, which may lead to the creation of bladder stones. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian. Stress has been shown to impact bladder health as well negatively.
It's important to continue to feed Hill's™ PRESCRIPTION DIET™ c/d Urinary Care Multicare Stress Cat Food to help maintain your cat's urinary health, even after their urinary symptoms improve. Consult your veterinarian for further information on how PRESCRIPTION DIET™ foods can help them continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Great-tasting nutrition that helps transform your pet's life. Because they depend on you, we strive to provide the best food humanly possible. With science-first formulas to address your cat's unique health needs, PRESCRIPTION DIET™ cat food is the targeted nutrition they need to live a long, happy life. Hill's™ manufacture pet foods with the highest quality ingredients. These ingredients must meet their strict requirements for purity and nutrient content.
Hill's™ PRESCRIPTION DIET™ c/d Urinary Care Multicare Stress Cat Food is available in the following sizes:
- 400g Bag
- 1.5kg Bag
- 3kg Bag
- 8kg Bag
- Formulated to dissolve struvite stones in as little as 7 days (average 27 days)
- Nutrition clinically proven to lower the recurrence of the most common urinary signs by 89%
- Contains L-tryptophan & milk protein hydrolysate to control stress, a known risk factor for Feline Idiopathic Cystitis (FIC)
Product CompositionCereals, meat and animal derivatives (chicken 14%), vegetable protein extracts, oils and fats, minerals, milk and milk derivatives (milk protein hydrolysate 0.1%), molluscs and crustaceans. Urine alkalising substances: Potassium citrate (2 g/kg)
Analytical ConstituentsProtein 32.0%, Fat content 15.2%, Crude fibre 1.0%, Crude ash 5.3%, Chlorides 0.88%, Sulphur 0.67%, Hydroxyproline 0.25%, L-tryptophan 0.34%, Calcium 0.68%, Phosphorus 0.67%, Sodium 0.35%, Potassium 0.85%, Magnesium 0.07%; per kg: Vitamin A 7,247IU, Vitamin D3 729IU, Vitamin E 600mg, Beta-carotene 1.5mg, Trypsin-hydrolysed bovine casein 1,038mg
Exclusively feed the recommended PRESCRIPTION DIET™ food. Before use ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. Please see package for complete feeding instructions.
Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start. If unsure, ask your veterinarian.
New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food for 7 days or more.
Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
Keep fresh water available at all times.