Hill's™ PRESCRIPTION DIET™ k/d Kidney + j/d Mobility Dry Dog Food Original Flavour
- Product Details
Please take note of the following guidelines:
1. Veterinary food should only be fed after consulting with your pet’s veterinarian.
2. While feeding a veterinary food, you should consult your veterinarian regularly (every 6 months) regarding the usage of this food.
3. If your pet’s health deteriorates, seek veterinary advice immediately.
4. By adding selected veterinary food to the shopping cart, you confirm that your pet was examined by a veterinarian who recommended using this specific veterinary food based on their diagnosis and that you have read and understood the above instructions.
Hill's™ PRESCRIPTION DIET™ k/d + Mobility dry dog food combines the proven nutrition of PRESCRIPTION DIET™ k/d for Kidney Care with the technology and efficacy of PRESCRIPTION DIET™ j/d for Mobility. Formulated with ActivBiome+ Kidney Defense, a proprietary blend of prebiotics shown to nourish the gut microbiome to help support kidney function.
This dry dog food stimulates appetite & increases food intake and its nutrition is clinically proven to improve and lengthen quality of life and increase mobility in dogs. PRESCRIPTION DIET™ k/d + Mobility has a delicious flavor that your dog will love.
Nutrition has been the cornerstone of long-term support for pets with kidney conditions. It can also play a key role in managing dogs' mobility, reducing clinical signs and improving their weight-bearing ability. Being proactive and managing both conditions with nutrition can have a lasting impact on your dog's health.
It's important to continue to feed PRESCRIPTION DIET™ k/d + Mobility Dog Food to help maintain your dog's kidney and joint health, even after their symptoms improve. Consult your veterinarian for further information on how PRESCRIPTION DIET™ foods can help them continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD):
with concurrent osteoarthritis
IRIS Stage 2 (non-proteinuric)
IRIS Stages 3-4
All IRIS stages with proteinuria
- Acute kidney insult
- Uremic encephalopathy
- Leishmaniasis with concurrent CKD
- CKD IRIS Stage 1 (non-proteinuric)
Not recommended for:
Growing puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs
Patients with hyperlipidemia, pancreatitis, history of pancreatitis or at risk of pancreatitis
Hill's™ PRESCRIPTION DIET™ k/d Kidney + j/d Mobility Dry Dog Food Original Flavour is available in the following sizes:
- 4kg Bag
- 12kg Bag
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d + Mobility Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food is specially formulated by Hills nutritionists and veterinarians to support kidney and joint health in dogs
- Helps protect vital kidney function, stimulate appetite & increase food intake with Enhanced Appetite Trigger (E.A.T.) Technology for dogs
- Formulated with ActivBiome+ Kidney Defense, a proprietary blend of prebiotics shown to nourish the gut microbiome to help support kidney function
- Enriched with omega-3s from fish oil, glucosamine & chondroitin sulfate to support mobility in dogs
- Formulated to improve ability to run, walk and jump in as little as 21 days
- High levels of essential amino acids and L-carnitine support natural ability to build and maintain muscle mass
Product CompositionBroken rice, maize, flaxseed, animal fat, dried whole eggs, digest, fish oil (3%), pea protein, dried beet pulp, minerals, soybean oil, L-carnitine, oat bran, vitamins, fructo-oligosaccharides, pork cartilage (source of chondroitin sulphate), trace elements, crustacean shell hydrolysate (source of glucosamine) and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols)
Exclusively feed the recommended PRESCRIPTION DIET™ food. Before use ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. Please see package for complete feeding instructions.
Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start. If unsure, ask your veterinarian.
New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food for 7 days or more.
Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
Keep fresh water available at all times